The Calder Twins: Chapter 19

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on, I've been spending time with my family. So as you may know, OLOC is on hold. I was going to put this one on hold too but I decided not to. Never Again is on hold as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! This is my Christmas present to you :)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Perfect Date

*Cher's POV*

"I don't know what to wear!" I complained. Eleanor and Emery were sitting in my room with me. I live with them in their flat now, in case you were wondering.

"Hm, maybe something girly?" Eleanor suggests.

"No, I'd say chic." Emery says.

"Did Niall even give you an idea as to what your going to do?" Eleanor asks.

"No, that's the problem." I say. I shift through my dresses one more time.

"What about the Urban Outfitters jeans you always want to borrow?" Em says.

"No, I think a dress." Eleanor says.

"She'd freeze."

"I don't think so."

"Do you know how cold it is?" Emery snaps.

"Hello, still clueless here." I say waving my hands above my head.

"We know." the twins say at the same time.

Ugh, sometimes they can get so annoying. I guess I shouldn't say anything because they are willing to help me. I don't want to lose their help.

"What about your cream dress? The one that looks like it's made from silk?" I ask Eleanor.

"Oh that would be cute, actually." Emery says.

Emery runs to her room to grabs her shoes, I finally get I wear them, and Eleanor gets her silky cream dress. After I dress they help me do my hair, makeup, and nails.

"What colour do you think for her nails?" Eleanor asks as Emery styles my hair.

"Use the silver and put matte over it." Emery says.

Em straightens my hair and brushes it out until it is soft and smooth. El does a wonderful job painting my nails. Now they just have to do my makeup. I guess that's a hard decision.

"No smokey eye, Niall doesn't like a lot of makeup." Eleanor says.

"I know that. I'm saying we do lighter on the inner corner and darker on the outer." Emery replies sharply.

Good lord this will take forever. It doesn't take that long actually. Eleanor does a thin line of black eyeliner and allows Emery to do my eye shadow. As soon as I'm done they turn me to see myself in the full length mirror. Beautiful, I look beautiful. Eleanor's dress fits perfectly. The soft fabric fits tightly until my hips then the skirt flows down to my knees. Accenting my small waist is a beaded golden belt. This dress is by far one of the best that El owns. Turning my self to get side views, I can see how the belt catches the light and flashes like golden fire.

"Here." Emery says softly, putting her leaf pendent around my neck. Her lucky necklace. "For luck."

I gently touch the gleaming emerald leaf, slim silver vines wind their way around the leaf. The pendent sits right below the hollow of my neck.

"Thank you. I'll be careful with it." I whisper to Em.

"Now you are irresistible." Eleanor smiles and the door bell rings out.

"He's here." Eleanor says softly.

"I got it." Emery disappears out of my room and I hear her open the door and greet Niall.

Eleanor does a few finishing touches. Fixing bits of my makeup, brushing my hair once more, and adding a few sprits of her favourite perfume. El has me step into a pair of comfortable black flats. Turning around once more, I find myself looking so much more elegant then before. Before I just looked beautiful and with Eleanor's soft touches I look gorgeous and elegant.

"Cher, someone's here to see you!" Emery calls from downstairs. I take a few slow deep breaths and walk out the door behind Eleanor.

*Niall's POV*

"Cher, someone's here to see you!" Emery calls up the stairs.

"Do you think she'll like the date?" I ask quietly.

"Of course she will! You've planned it perfectly." Emery says. "And she's dressed perfectly too."

Oh thank god. I was hoping Cher would wear something nice even though I have her next to no hints about the date. I wanted it to be a complete surprise. When Cher comes down the stairs, I swear my jaw hits the floor. She looks absolutely flawless. I notice Emery's leaf pendent around her neck and it adds to Cher's angelic appearance.

"You two have fun!" Eleanor calls as I open the door for Cher.

"But not too much fun!" Emery adds with a teasing laugh.

I smile and chuckle, opening the car door for Cher. When she gets in I get in on the drivers side.

"So where are we going?" she asks.

"It's a surprise." I say. A smile spreads across the girl's perfect face.

"Come on now, please tell me." She begs.

"Sorry, you'll just have to wait Cher. But I promise you, this date will be perfect." I say.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and sorry it was later than I had hoped. I had some things to do and then I found out that wattpad deleted half the story so I had to rewrite it based on what I remembered.

Comment, vote, fan, follow!

Thank you loves!!

xx