0.8| do over

Please vote/comment if you are enjoying this story.
✦ ✦ ✦
"Pretty little lady with your swollen eyes would you show them to me?"    
✦ ✦ ✦

Beverly tried her hardest as she frantically wiped off her makeup, smearing the red lipstick off violently, her mind blank of her having witch powers.

Her breathing was hurried as she searched for clothes to cover up her small frame as she threw her heels off, tears blurring her vision.

She felt used and weak. Her body disgusted as she tried to wash the feeling of his hands and lips everywhere.

"Beverly!" Newt borderline scolded as he saw his... friend? He didn't even know if they were despite it being weeks since Hogwarts. "Beverly!"

"What Newt!" She snapped turning around. "What the hell do you want?"

"Why are you yelling at me?" His voice was very victimized and it only added to Beverly's mood.

"I just want a shower and to take this damned outfit off!" She outburst not bothering to wipe away her ugly tears.
"Hey, hey, hey-" He cupped her face gently only to have his hands smacked away.

"Don't touch me!" She practically screamed. "I don't want anyone to touch me!"

And in that moment, Newt understood how she felt. Her face said it all. She felt degraded and disgusted with herself. Newt thought she did it, completely willing, seeing them kissing each other. But now that he remembers, her eyes were open and scared.

Newt never really knew how prideful Beverly was. She held herself with so much personal respect and it was ruined in one night. Her first kiss was stolen and ultimately, it was for Newt and his dream.

"Alright." Newt agreed and let Beverly scurry past him. Heading into the shower, with her clothes tucked to her chest.

Newt knew that somehow, this result was his fault. He would bring her into things and she would get the bad end. But she never complained about it. Not once had she said she wanted to call it quits, not when the Billywigs swarmed.

Or when they had to go underwater to save Mooncalves from being bombed.

Not to mention the Cornish Pixies.

In every one of those instances, Beverly had nearly gotten hurt, or killed. But she never once complained.

When she got hurt, Newt would fuss but she'd let it slide, telling him not to worry. It was the exact opposite for Newt. Whenever he was hurt, she would gently sit him on a chair, using him as a test subject.

If her methods went wrong (which he had yet to see), she would simply use a go to spell she made up, to go back in time five minutes before hand.

All of that aside, Beverly and Newt had suffered concussions, broken arms, bites, and more but Newt had never seen her so upset, and they were a month and a half into their summer.

Meanwhile, in the shower Beverly was scrubbing her skin as hard as she could. Removing the feeling of his hands touching her. Of his hands cheapening her, ruining her untouched skin.

But her lips remembered the feeling. The teeth, spit, and tongue making her feel sick.

Her mind wandered off to what could have happened without Newt there. More tears streaming as the visions flooded her brain, her shoulders shaking as she sat down on the tiled bath floor. Letting her body shut down.

Tears being the only thing she knew, hugging her body to her chest.

✦ ✦ ✦