Chapter 8

“Happy 4th month anniversary!” I look at the present Danielle is holding out to me. I look at her and smile. Oh shit, I didn’t get her anything.

            I grab the present from her gently and look at her. “Go ahead. Open it!” She smiles big and motions me to open it. I look back at the present and I un-wrap the small wrapping on it. I see that it’s a jewelry box. It’s probably a necklace. I open it up and I was right. I smile big seeing it. It’s a surfer necklace. She knows I love these types of necklaces. I lift it up and stare at it. I look at her. “Thank you so much Danielle.” I hug her tightly.

            “Do you like it?” She says pulling away staring in my eyes.

            I nod my head. “Yes, very much.” I kiss her lips softly and smile. “Where did you get it at?” I say as I put it on.

            “I got it at the surf shop on the boardwalk at Venice Beach.”

            “Oh, I knew that.” I laugh a little and walk to a mirror in the locker room. I stare at myself in the mirror. “I really love it…” I run my fingers across it and look at Danielle in the mirror. She smiles at me.

            I turn around and she walks up to me. “You look good with surfer necklaces, because your tan.” She smirks and kisses me. She backs me up against the sink counter and starts making-out with me. I put my hands on her shoulders as hers are on my hips and I pull back for breath and stare in her eyes. “You’re horny aren’t you?” I laugh.

            “Nope, I only find you sexy is all.” She grins.

            I kiss her forehead. “I’m sorry.” I look to the ground frowning.

            “Sorry? Why?” She says confused.

            “I didn’t get you anything.”

            She lets out a sigh and puts her hand on my cheek. “Look at me.” I lift my head up and stare in her eyes putting my hands on the counter. “I don’t need anything. I have you.” She kisses me passionately.

            “Your cheesy.” I chuckle. “But sweet.”

            I remember that we’re all alone in the locker room while she’s in her leotard. I smile evilly. “I can give you a present right now.”

            She gives me a weird look as I walk towards her and she backs away. I keep the evil smile on my face as she backs up against a locker. I make-out with her roughly and slide my hand in between her legs. She jumps a little and I rub my hand against her on the outside of her leotard and she moans. She tries pushing me away and I grab both of her wrists pinning them above her ahead against the lockers with my free hand. She tries to pull away for a breath and I don’t let her. I keep making-out with her roughly as she moans in my mouth. I move my hand faster. I let her catch her breath this time.

            “No-no don’t make me come in my l-leotard.” She swallows hard and tries to become free of my hand. She turns her head to the side. I kiss her neck when she turns it to the side and she slowly begins to stop struggling to become free of my hand. I rub my hand faster and she moans louder. She starts moaning my name and I can tell she’s becoming closer. “Oh my god. I’m gonna cum…” She breathes hard and I rub my hand as fast as I can.

            Someone opens the door to the locker rooms and I back away fast. I stare at Danielle as she starts twitching and hits her head on the locker. She just came. I couldn’t finish it, but I rubbed her so fast that I stopped right when she was at climax. I cover my mouth trying not to laugh as Danielle struggles to hide her face while squirming around. She bites her lip hard trying not to moan or scream.