Chapter 1

NOTE:----------------------> This is a lesbian story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stare out of the truck window putting my elbow on the door and my chin in my palm. I stare at the endless green trees we pass by. I rest my head on the window watching not only the trees but cars moving by. Yep, my dad, older sister, younger sister, and I are moving from Oregon to California. I’m 16 years old, and I told my sister to drive my truck because I wasn’t in the mood to drive. I’m still upset that my dad took his CEO position in California. I don’t care if he’ll make more money. He already makes enough of it as it is. My mom isn’t with us, because she’s in the army.

            It was about a year ago whenever she left to fight in the war. She’ll still write us letters to let us know she’s okay and she loves us.

            I look over at my sister staring at her. She looks a lot like me. She has the same brunette hair, blue eyes only mine are lighter and skin complexion, which is a tan. She wanted to go to a college in California anyways, so she’s excited we’ll be closer to her. She glances at me and smiles. I sigh and turn my head back towards the window staring out of it.

            “Don’t be such a grump Addie.” She says. My name is really Addison, but I’m called Addie for short.

            “Don’t be such a whore Bryann.” I say in a mean tone. Her name isn’t pronounced Brian like a guy’s name. It’s pronounced BREE-ANN, it’s spelled differently though.

            “I remember when I was a teenager. All those hormones raging.” She chuckles.

            I roll my eyes. I can play this game too. “Yeah for you those hormones were used for sex.” I raise my eyebrow looking at her reaction.

            She lets out a frustrated sigh. “Are you PMSing?”

            “That’s a rude question. And to answer that rude question, no.”

            “Cheer up loser. You got into a lot of fights at your old school. This could be a new start.”

            I lean over and turn up the radio. She looks at me and then turns her attention to the road shaking her head. I look back out the window and start to see more opening land. I have to admit to what Bryann just said. I did get into a lot of fights with girls at my school. I was a straight A student though. In fact, I was #1 in class ranking by academics. But the girls I got into fights with made fun of my friends and I. Don’t mess with me or my friends. I always won the fight, but never started it. I wasn’t the type to grab and pull hair. I was the type to punch the shit out of someone. I never got expelled, because I didn’t start the fights, I only defended myself.

            Usually, I’d use sports to let my frustration out. I also did a lot of boxing. This year I’m going to try to start over new.

            “Are you going to do boxing?” My sister says turning down the radio.

            I think she just read my mind. “Yes. Why?” I look at her curious.

            “Just checkin’. Are you going to go in competitions?”

            “I don’t know yet Bryann.” I say as I rub my forehead a little frustrated. I’m so stressed right now. “I might.” I move my hand and stare out the window.

            Boxing is a lot of hard work. I’d rather not knock any girls out again. I feel bad hurting any girls. But they should know better if they’re boxing. It can get brutal. I enjoy the excitement that comes from boxing though. It’s easier to let frustration out.