Curiousity Killed The Cat

Please vote, and comment!

I'm looking forward to some feedback. Hopefully this chapter would be longer than my other ones because I felt bad not uploading for a while.

Picture of Aaron on the side.

Enjoy my awesome readers :]

CHAPTER SIX

BECCAS POV

After third and forth period, which was Government and Computer Graphics, I walked with Aaron towards our table for lunch. Carrie was also in our forth period, but she wasn't able to sit next to us then after, she left right when the bell rang. Aaron was walking close enough to where we were walking together, but far enough to where we couldn't talk. Lately he has been acting weird around me, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

"Out with it Aaron." I said stopping in my tracks.

He stopped mid step then turned around not meeting my eyes. "Out with what?"

"Whatever the fuck crawled up your ass and is now stuck there!" I said almost yelling. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side of the hallway so we weren't in other students way. "These last couple of months you've been not acting like yourself."

"I... I don't know what you're talking about Becca-"

"Like hell you don't." I said interrupting him.

"Everything ok over here?" I looked up and saw James with Hayden walking towards us.

I huffed then adjusted my bag that was on my shoulder. "Peachy. Hayden, check your phone in one minute. James, I need to talk with you."

"My phone? Why should I-"

"Hayden just count to sixty then take it out. I'll see you in a little bit." I said smiling while shaking my head at him.

"What's up with her?" I heard Hayden whisper to Aaron as I turned around to walk with James.

"Fuck if I know dude." Aaron replied not so quietly.

I just rolled my eyes, and fell into step with James without saying a word. He understood that sometimes I needed to gather my thoughts before voicing how I was feeling, because when I vent without thinking, it all comes out wrong.

I pulled out my phone and opened up a new text message screen. I typed in Haydens name then selected his number and typed my message to him.

BECCA: Find out what's wrong with Aaron. I know he'll be honest with you.

I hit send then sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket.

A couple of months after school started Aaron started to act how he did when we had just started high school. Before we were acting friends, and could joke around with each other, but now it's like he's walking on eggshells around me. I know in middle school we had a little thing, but nothing too serious and I thought we were both over it. That also caused a lot of problems between him and Chloe when they first started going out. They've gotten better, but at first when she asked him to stop talking to me, we talked through private messages that we hid from Chloe and Patrick. I got tired of being paranoid about Patrick finding out so I just stopped them, and things went back to normal.

Over break though, we started talking again. Nothing that would be considered bad, but I know for a fact that Chloe nor Patrick would be too thrilled about it. I haven't stopped talking to him yet, but if things keep going the way they are, I definitely will.

"Aaron and I are talking to each other again." I said quietly to James as I turned my head slightly to see his reaction.

"Again? What do you mean...." He trailed off as realization crossed his features. "Becca what's wrong with you? Are you trying to cause drama?"