Easy Confessions

Please vote, and give me some feedback people! I hope you're liking the story so far so enjoy.

Picture of Hayden on the side.

CHAPTER FIVE

CARRIES POV

I walked quickly to my second period class eager to find out if I had it with Becca, or at least with one of her friends. When I reached the hallway I saw her and Patrick talking next to a room door I assumed was one of their classrooms. I pulled out the piece of paper that had my schedule printed out on it and looked up at the number that was above the frame. It didn't match and disappointment ran through my body. Composing myself, I walked to the classroom that was two down from the one they were at.

Pulling out my phone, I leaned against the lockers that were across from my class. I made note of every person who walked in, not recognizing any of them. From the corner of my eye I saw bouncy curls walking up towards me. I stared at my phone like I was busy doing something when I saw a pair of feet stop in front of me on the floor. I looked up and was met with a toothy smile from Beccas best friend.

"Hey, you're new here, right?" She asked, her smile never wavering.

I slightly smiled back not wanting to seem creepy. "Yeah I am. Is it that obvious?" I said faking embarrassment.

She laughed as I saw someone come up next to her who I recognized as Aaron. "Everyone new here sticks out because we've all known each other a long time, and my friend Becca said she offered to show you around town."

"Ah yes, she's in my first period. She seems really nice." I said playing dumb. "I'm Carrie."

"Oh God, how rude of me. Here I am just yapping away and I didn't even introduce myself. The name's Chloe, and this hunk of a man is my boyfriend Aaron." She said nodding in his direction.

"Hey." He said looking uninterested in what we were talking about.

"Nice to meet you both." After I said that the bell rang and Aaron gave her a quick kiss before walking off to his next class which I saw was with Patrick as Becca and two other guys walked into the one farthest from us.

"What class do you have right now?" She asked breaking my thoughts.

"Uh, that one." I said pointing to the door across from us.

"Cool. Me too!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. "I hate government. It's so boring it makes me want to jam a pencil into my eye."

"I know what you mean. Like, unless we plan on running for anything, this class is useless." I replied casually.

She laughed and led me to the front of the room. We sat down next to each other at the same two person table and put our bags in front of us. "No one sits here?" I asked looking around for the person who sat here before.

"Yeah, my bag." She said laughing again. She sure does laugh a lot.

"Oh. Well lucky me, huh?" The tarty bell rang and the teacher stood up then started to take roll.

The class went by fairly fast because everything the teacher was talking about I had already learned at my previous school. I just doodled in my notebook while everyone else took notes. Everything today has gone great from having first period with Becca to her best friend being all friendly towards me right now. At this point phase one has come into play.

I was going to become friends with Chloe. Play the naive new girl to her while picking up as much information as possible about everyone in the group. She seems like the type of person to speak before she thinks and if I were to ask questions I know she'll more than likely not hesitate to answer truthfully. She's too nice for her own good, and I will use that to my advantage of getting into everyones mind slowly, but surely.