A Good Ending to a Better Day

Please leave me more comments my awesome readers. I neeed to know what you think :D

FANVOTECOMMENTADDTOREADINGLIST

CHAPTER NINE

CARRIES POV

Spending time with Becca's friends was something I had oddly found myself enjoying. Not only were they interesting and fun to be around, they were also starting to become really comfortable with me. I could tell towards the end of the day Becca was feeling left out and then the look on her face when Mason told her we were going to walk to get my car was priceless. I don't know why she didn't like the idea, but I honestly don't care.

On they way over to the school Mason and I talked about random things about ourselves, and to my surprise, I found myself being completely honest with my answers. Usually when I do this everything about myself is made up, but with him I just wanted to pretend for a little bit that I wasn't his sisters stalker. but a normal girl with a little crush. We settle into the front seats, and make our way back to his house while we laugh and joke around.

"So you wanna come inside to chill for a little bit?" He asked me as I pulled up into his driveway.

"Yeah sure. You're parents won't mind?" I answered as I stepped out of the car.

"Umm, just walk to the side of the house. My windows are the first ones so just wait right there." I nodded then walked the familiar path down the side of the house.

Kind of funny how instead of sneaking into the house through Becca's window, I'm being invited in through Masons. Having a couple of seconds to myself, I swiftly walked a little further to Becca's window and saw her on the phone with a worried expression on her face. She got up then placed her phone on her bed so I turned and went towards where I was supposed to be. I heard the blinds fold up then saw Masons cute face looking confused, but when we met eyes he smiled.

He quietly slid the window up, and held out his hand to help me inside. I was kind of nervous so when I made my way in I accidentally tripped by catching my foot on the sill. We both giggled quietly then move to his bed. I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to kiss me, but when he moved in I didn't stop him. I leaned forward also meeting him half way. His lips were so soft on mine, but I couldn't help but think that shouldn't this be weird with him being two years younger than me? I needed this relationship though, not only because I likde him, but because I'll have more chances to get closer to Becca and be in her house without it seeming suspicious.

I feel my back touch the bed and I opened my eyes. I see something pass by the window and I place my hand on his chest then push him away.

"Something just went by your window." I told him sitting up more.

"Probably just Patrick going to Becca's window. Don't worry about it." He replied then leaned forward to kiss me again.

"Let me just check please. It'll just bother me until I do." I said smiling sheepishly at him.

He moved off of me then playfully rolled his eyes. "Go check then shut the blinds so I have your full attention."

I move off of the bed and make my way towards the window. I was expecting to see Patrick there waiting for Becca to let him in, but to my complete surprise I saw it was Aaron. My heart raced with excitement as he climbed in and disappointment followed when she shut the blinds. Hmm, she never usually does that. It just made me wonder what she was going to be doing in there. I pulled the cord and unraveled the blinds so they covered the window.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked looking for an excuse to listen to what's going on in her bedroom.

"Let me see if my parents are sleeping yet. If they are then yeah." He gets up and opens his bedroom door then walks down the hallway to check the living room. He comes back and leaves his door open. "Coast is clear. You remember where it is?"