Not Everything Is What It Seems

Not a lot to say, but picture of James on the side.

Oh and got my ears to 7/8 gauges!!! One inch here I come! :D

Yeah I'm happy about it, haha.

Also if you are a user of Inkpop go support 'Dejected' for meeee :] Just search it or my user name which is the same as Wattpad.

Okiiie, enjoy!

CHAPTER THREE

CARRIES POV

I woke up with my phone alarm screaming at my to wake up. I turned it off, and numbly got dressed in all black so I could hide in the shadows. When I looked out the window it was pitch black. Not even the moon was out tonight. I crept up the stairs after finding everything that I needed then quietly found my way to the front door without turning on any lights. I could see my breath as I walked to my car and started the heater right when my car turned on.

I made my way through the streets and came up to one I have become so familiar with these past couple of months. I idled my car a couple of houses down from Beccas and still saw her boyfriends car out in the front, but out of site from her home so if her parents looked out they wouldn't see it. I sat there for about an hour and started to get annoyed that he hadn't left at his usual time.

As I waited I thought of the first time I had found out he snuck over there almost every night leaving the window unlocked which was such an advantage to me.

I had been following Becca for about two weeks, but not long enough to know where she lived yet. She was leaving a movie with one of her guy friends and he drove her back to her house. Once he left I made my way to her bedroom window excited to see how her room looked. Her lights were on and I could see her shadow moving back and forth as she talked on the phone smiling.

The walls where a deep red color, and her furniture was all black from her dresser to her bed. She wasn't the most organized person in the world, but I would just use that to help me some how because she wouldn't notice if things went missing. She had posters of every band you could think of plastered on her walls, and a whole wall full of books.

In the front I heard the rumble of an old car. Frustrated I went to go check out who it was disturbing my time with Becca and recognized her boyfriend in the driver seat. I couldn't leave through the side of the house because he would for sure see me so I had to climb up the tree that was near the fence separating the front lawn from the back. Quietly I made my way up the tree and went as high as I could go without breaking any branches.

I heard the click of her unlocking the window and watched as he strolled up with a stupid grin on his face then made his way into her room. I waited for another ten minutes to make sure they were away from the window then jumped back down landing on the balls of my feet and my right hand extended forward to help with my balance.

I slid against the side of her house and peeked into her room to see her boyfriend on top of her. They were obviously having sex, but I could rip my eyes away as things progressed. When she flipped him over and got on top then yanked her shirt off revealing everything to him I adverted my eyes and walked over to the opposite side of the tree and sat down then waited.

A couple of hours and many games of online checkers from my phone later I heard the window slide up and I tensed making sure I remained unseen. I listened closely and once I heard it slide back down I leaned over to see if he had left. I saw him walking down the side of the house and once I heard his car drive off and crawled to the space next to the window. I turned to my knees and lifted myself up slowly so I could peek in.

She was laying there completely still, and I saw her chest rise and fall confirming she was asleep. I tested the window to see if it was still unlocked and it was. Inch by inch I moved it up and when it had enough space for me to get through I silently made my way into her room. I could hear my heart beat in my ears from the adrenaline pulsing through me, and I looked around her room trying to find something I could take.