A New Face Amoung Old Ones

Hopefully more people would read this =/ Guess I need to advertise.

I hate doing that because I always get in trouble with Wattpad -.-

Anywaysss, please vote on my story because I'm entering it into the Watty Awards... obviously.

And comment!

Picture of Chloe on the side and I uploaded a picture of Carrie on the teaser so go look :]

And I'm going to be switching back and forth between Beccas and Carries POV though out the chapters.

Enjoy.

CHAPTER TWO

BECCAS POV

I woke up shivering from being too cold. Usually my parents always had the heater on when it was freezing outside so I didn't know why I felt this way. I sat up in bed making sure my blankets stayed around me and saw my window was open. I looked around my room thinking someone or something was going to jump out at me, but nothing was there. It looked like how it always did. Quickly I got out and slammed my window shut cursing Patrick along the way.

He never leaves my window open, but maybe this time he did or was in a rush to leave. What a great night to fall alseep with a wet head. Now my nose is a little stuffed up and I have a lingering headache. I went to the bathroom in the hall to pee, and wash my face then I walked back to my room to get ready. I had picked my outfit the night before so I didn't have to waste time looking for clothes. I loosely curled my hair then added some eyeliner with mascara. Usually I would do more, but I wasn't in the mood to bother.

After I put on my favorite band shirt and skinny jeans I slipped on my black and white chucks then grabbed my hobo bag. There was a knock on my door and I yelled at the person on the other side.

"WHAT?!"

"Honey, you almost ready?" My mom asked on the other side. "Patrick just pulled up, and your breakfast is already cold."

I rolled my eyes then opened the door. "It's alright. I'll just take a pop tart to go."

"You sure?" She asked following me to the kitchen. "I don't want your stomach empty. Breakfast is-"

"The most important meal of the day. Yes mom I know. You've been saying that every day since first grade. I'll be fine though." I said then found the box of the lovely sugary breakfast I'll probably just give to Patrick.

"Well if you're sure. I'll go open the door for Pat." She said walking to the living room as I put the pop tarts into the toaster.

"Morning Becca." My dad said too happily for this early in the morning. "Home stretch huh? I can't believe you're about to graduate."

"Morning Dad, and I know. I'm so excited to finally finish high school. I'm so over it." I replied placing my breakfast on a paper towel.

"Hey Mr J. Becca." Patrick said walking into the kitchen with my mom in tow.

"You ready?" I asked walking to him then giving my parents half hugs. "I'll see you guys when you get home."

We walked to the front door then shut it behind us. Quickly I turned and grabbed his neck then pulled him into a kiss. He responded instantly and grabbed my waist making our bodies have no space between them.

"That's not something I want to see in the morning."

I pulled away from Patrick and glared at my younger brother who was standing in the doorway. He was two years younger than me and in his sophomore year. We didn't have the typical sibling relationship. Half of the time we hate each other and the other half we aren't together to hate each other. We used to be really close, but ever since he started high school he's been becoming more and more distant with me and our parents. Guess that's just him going through a stage or something.