A New Year

I'm real excited to start my new story. I hope my old fans love it, and gain new ones :D

Picture of Becca on the side. Help me find one Carrie!!

Remember this is based off of true events that happened to someone I know, and at the end you will find out who.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE FAN COMMENT ADD TO LIBRARY

CHAPTER ONE

BECCAS POV

I laid on my bed as I waited for my boyfriend to come sneak over to my house. We have been together since seventh grade so this has become a usual thing for the last four years. Senior year so far has been great, amazing even. Still, I can't wait to graduate and go to college to be a nurse. Not my number one pick, but my parents had convinced me that a job in the medical field would be better in the long run. It took me a while to warm up to the idea, but eventually I accepted it and started looking forward to it

TAP TAP TAP

I jerked my head up, and looked towards my window to see Patrick staring back at me smiling. Smiling back, I got up and opened the window so he could come in.

"Why didn't you text me?" I whispered as I closed the window.

"I did. Go check your phone dork." He whispered back walking to my bed.

I grabbed my phone and flipped it open. "Ohh my bad."

"Hey this was outside you window. Did you drop it?" He asked lifting up an earring.

Confused I took it from his hand and inspected it. It was an all black spider web hanging earring with a silver spider in the middle that had a red jewel as the body. I don't remember ever having something like this, but I wished I did.

"No, it's not mine. You said it was right by my window?" I asked looking outside.

"Yeah, just underneath it. Weird." He said shrugging then taking off his shoes to lay down.

"Yeah... weird." I crept over to my bed and laid next to him under the covers.

We got settled and stared at the ceiling. "You read to go back to school?" I asked.

"No, you?" He replied smiling down at me.

"Not at all, but I am happy that the holidays are over. I fucking hate how busy it gets." I said rolling my eyes.

"It wasn't so bad. You liked everything you got for Christmas, didn't you?"

"Besides the point Patrick. Anyways, I'm just happy to start school, and have everything return back to normal. I miss chilling with the gang too." I said thinking of our friends that we didn't see because of the holidays.

Most of all, I miss my friend James because he went on a family trip to Europe for Christmas. We have been friends since we were in diapers. Our parents went to high school together so we were destined to be best friends. He also introduced me to Patrick when we were in middle school then helped me get together with him.

"I hung out with the guys earlier today. You know Hayden go a new car? Lucky fuck."

"Hey, at least you have a car." I said nudging his side.

"Yeah, a shitty one." He laughed. "You remember what's coming up though, right?"

I turned to my side to face him and smiled. "How could I forget?"

He looked at me then sighed. "Five years. It just seems like yesterday when you came up to me all nervous behind James, and fumbled with your own name." He laughed.

"Shut up you ass. I was twelve! What do you expect?" I said covering my face from embarrassment.

I settled back next to him and got real tired from the long day before. "I think I'm going to crash out. Could you just stay until I fall asleep then sneak out though the window?"

"Of course babe. I don't know why you even ask anymore." He said shaking his head. He leaned over and kissed my lips sweetly. "I love you."

"I love you too Pat." I said then put my head in the crook of his arm.

This new year was going to be amazing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CARRIES POV

Twice she almost saw me tonight. I need to be more careful next time or I will for sure get caught. I ran to my car hunched over then got in silently. I looked in the mirror and turned my head to see I had lost one of my earrings somewhere. They were my favorite pair and only wore them on special occasions such as these. I slammed my fists onto the steering wheel then took deep breaths to calm me down.

I rubbed the side of my head then started my car and drove back to my house. I got out and looked at the pathetic excuse of a house I had. My mother was a single parent working two jobs and this was the best she could afford. There was no grass in the lawn just dirt and weeds. The white paint was chipped and faded in random spots while half of the windows were cracked. I hated this place, but it would have to do for now.

I walked up the steps and they creaked under my weight. I jammed the key into the slot then pushed with a lot of force to get the door open. Slamming it shut behind me I made my way to the basement also known as my room. I went down the wooden stairs and threw my bag onto the floor not caring where it landed.

I passed by the mirror and wanted to punch it. The girl reflecting back was not the person I wanted to be. My dull blond hair didn't match my oval face and my nose was too big for my lips. To the right taped on the mirror was a picture of the person I wanted to become. She was beautiful and had everything I could never have. After following her for four months while I went to another school I found out everything I could in order to be ready to follow through with my plan.

Her name was Rebecca Johnson, or as her friends and family call her, Becca. Personally I like Rebecca better, but that's just something I would try to change later. She was popular at school, but wasn't one of those cheerleader bitches you just wanted to stab repeatedly after they make fun of you over and over until you can't it anymore.

I clenched my fists then calmed myself down with the breathing exercises I learned online. Ok, no more thinking about that subject.

Becca also had a long term boyfriend that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on. She didn't deserve any of the things she has though, and soon all of it would be mine. I have done this multiple times before, but it never worked out the way I wanted it to. Now I have a plan though.

First though I need to become friends with Becca, and let her trust me. She needs to feel comfortable with me in order for her to tell me personal things I need to know so it would make this a lot easier for me. I have to be the "quiet girl" so she thinks that I won't run my mouth to whoever she's talking about.

This will be so much more full filling than the last girl I did this to. Everyone thought she went crazy then killed herself. What happened though was no one believed her when she tried to expose me, and what I was doing. I had a nice little chat with her and a couple of short days later, well she was gone.

Becca seems stronger than that which is what I had been looking for. I turned to the wall opposite of my bed and drew the curtain that covered it. Every inch of the wall was masked with pictures of Becca and her doing every day things that took me forever to get. Some with her friends, boyfriend, and family. I smiled at my work then walked to my computer. I hooked up my camera to the USB cord and downloaded all the files from it. I clicked print, and waited for the picture to come out of the printer.

I ripped off a piece of tape then grabbed the photo and walked back to the wall of pictures. Right in the center was a blank spot so I folded the tape and stuck it to the concrete wall. I slammed the last picture againsted it the stood back to admire my work. The new picture was of Becca brushing her hair while she looked in the mirror. I smiled then began to get ready for bed.

This new year was going to be amazing.