Dancing With Temptation

I'm getting back inthe groove of posting :D YAY! Please comment onthis story because I luff feed back. Anyways, I know this is short, but give it some time and I'll be able to post longer more in depth chapters. It's just now starting to get good.

CHAPTER TEN

BECCAS POV

I stood up quickly and wrapped my thin black sheet around me while Aaron looked at me with confused eyes.

"Grab your shit and get in the closet!" I whispered yelled at him.

Without questioning me, which I silently thanked him for, he grabbed his clothes off the floor and stumbled into the closet. Once the noise he was making settled I grabbed my thrown shorts and t shirt from the floor not bothering to put on my underwear and bra back on. Instead I kicked them underneath my bed and hoped they wouldn't be found. I walked over to my window prepared to open it, but I heard people talking outside very softly. Before I could open in to look at who it was I heard the crunch of leafs as whoever it was walk away from the side of the house.

I took a deep breath and split two blinds open to see who it was. I figured it would be Carrie or my brother leaving, but what I saw had me confused. Patrick and Carrie were walking off to the street together walking very closely. At first I was relieved that Patrick got distracted and stopped tapping my window, but then I saw them talking and him reach for his phone. Seemed to me that Carrie was thinking hard about something while Pat was busy talking to whoever was on the other end. I let go of the blinds once I saw them part ways and dropped onto my bed.

"All clear Aaron." I said without moving. 

The door slightly squeaked from moving and shuffled foot steps came towards my direction. The bed then dipped from Aaron's weight as he laid down next to me. I heard him inhale as if he were about to say something when my phone started to vibrate loudly on my night stand.

"Can you see who it is please?" I asked without moving.

"It's James." He answered passing me the phone.

I sighed then slid my finger across the screen to answer it. "Yes James?"

"What the fuck are you doing right now?!" He yells in my ear.

To my left I hear Aaron snicker because obviously heard James so in return I punch him in his shoulder which makes him hiss in pain. "Um, nothing." I reply coolly.

"Really? Is that why Pat just called asking me if I came over earlier?"

I sat up ready to defend myself. "Look James. I don't know-"

"Save the bullshit for someone who will believe it Becs." He said interrupting me. "Aaron's over there, isn't he?"

The question he asked made me look down at my lap in shame. I know I went about this the wrong way, but I just couldn't help myself. I love Patrick, I truly do, but the way Aaron makes me feel is so much more than that.

"Your silence is deafening." James says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Can we talk about this later?" I asked sighing, just wanting to go to sleep all of the sudden.

"It was never an option not to. Go to sleep before you make anymore stupid decisions, ok? I'll be around in the morning to drive you to school and I'll just tell Pat that I need some date advice from you or something."

"Thanks James." I replied slightly smiling. "I heart you!"

"Yeah you better." With that he hung up the phone leaving me in silence with Aaron.

I turned to look at him over my shoulder and smiled despite of how shitty I was feeling. Without saying anything I laid back down on my bed then motioned for him to join me which he did eagerly. The air conditioner was on full blast so we didn't need a blanket. His body outlined mine perfectly and I smiled as his grip around my stomach tightened. I laced my fingers through his and snuggled deeper into him.