What A Horrible Day To Wear Grandma Clothes

Please vote and comment :] I'm dying for any feedback on this story.

Picture of Mason on the side, Beccas younger brother if you forgot about him.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CARRIES POV

Frustrated, I walked towards the student store to get my gym clothes. Why was I frustrated? Well, I had just spent my whole forth period wasting time. I know that I shouldn't push my welcome with Becca and her friends, but my anxiety was running high and it pissed me off knowing that she was in the same class as I was and I couldn't talk with her.

I did some of my breathing exercises as I got closer to the student store. Before I turned the corner I closed my eyes and counted to ten. When I opened them I felt refreshed, and put on my most believable smile. I walked up to the counter and watched as a bored looking guy leisurely made his way to the front to greet me. From where I was standing I already knew he was Beccas younger brother, but I never had the chance to see him up close because he had never been around her. I knew from her journal that they were having problems with each other and it was getting worse by the day.

Boy was he fucking hot though, with his snug black jeans, Vans high tops, and plaid black and red shirt with a white under tee. His eyes were dramatically blue, his hair was messed up just right, and the look on his faced proved he didn't give a shit about anything. I liked that. He leaned across the counter on his elbows and looked me up and down, making me feel self conscious and wishing I hadn't put on clothes that looked like my grandmother would where them. Tomorrow I was definitely changing that.

"May I help you?" He asked smoothly bringing his eyes back up to mine.

I stood there for a second unable to say anything then I mentally shook my head. "Um yes. I'm new, and I need to buy my gym uniform."

"Follow me." He replied pointing to the swinging door that was to the left of me so I could follow him.

Quickly I walked through the store and found where he had ended up. It was a closet with a whole bunch of clothes in different styles, and sizes folded neatly on a towering self. Immediately I knew I wanted the shorts with the matching tank top because everything else looked utterly horrible.

"Is there any other color besides these?" I asked taking a step back to examine the whole self.

"Sadly, no. School colors only and we just had to get the two ugliest ones." He replied shrugging. "What's your size, and what would you like?"

"Um, well, I want them fitted. Since you sell these, do you know what would fit me?" I asked stepping back and turning around slowly.

I watched his eyes examine me, and my face heated up even though I asked him to do so. "I'd say a small would fit you perfect."

I nodded then pointed to the style I wanted. "Then I'll take two small tanks, and two small shorts."

"You got it. I'll get them down and bring them to the front. Just give me a second." He said as he got a ladder that was behind one of the metal selves.

I walked back to the front and put my elbow on the counter laying my head on my palm. I tapped my index finger on my chin when an amazing thought passed through my mind. I needed to some how become friends with Beccas brother and I knew a chance like this wouldn't happen again any time soon, but how? I needed to think of something quick because I heard the closet door shut and the top of his head walking my way.