Chapter 43

HAIII GUYS ITS ME TAYLOR. So sorry for the late upload, I got an iPod 5th generation and Beats for Christmas and I broke up with my girlfriend sadly but I'm still in love with her. I got a new hair color and my school starts on the 6th. Hopefully 2nd semester is better. New chapter •.•.•.•.•

Jade's pov***

After we ate and left the restaurant, I tried taking my tomato home but he insisted we go to the park we met at, which I thought was very cute.

On the way there Quinton and I held hands and Quinton made sure I was away from moving cars. I guess he didn't want me to jump in front of one which I wouldn't.

Once we got to the park, I tried running down a hill but it hurt because of the heels so I took them off and continued running down the hill with Quinton laughing down at me.

'Asshole,' I thought to myself when he laughed. 'no cute asshole, no just cutie' I continued running but in a slow run instead of a fast run. He came running behind for me.

Soon I got tired of running "from" him, so I started walking little did I know his plans were to utterly freak me out and think I was kidnapped. He swept me off my feet and almost gave me a heart attack by kissing my cheek.

~~~~~~Haii guys its me Taylor, I got a new gf Madie. and a hair cut and a new color and I fucking look horrible in my cut. -.- I cried for 3 hours.. XD but its fixed.~~~~