Chapter 7

Hey Peoples!! I appreciate all your votes and comments so don't stop. Love you guys!! ~ Brokenheart5150

"Um, excuse me Mrs. Gilligan, but this is Jade Lynd and she's new," Sky said to the only lady in the office.

"Okay, you three outta here," she said shooing my friends away. Mr. Bedroom Eyes walked into the office. "Keith, just the person I was looking for, show this Jade girl around and be her friend," Mrs. Gilligan said and left the room. 'Great you leave me to get raped, what wonderful teachers,' I thought in my head. I grabbed my schedule and walked to class A4. Surprisingly, Sky, Quinton, and Dylan had my same class and I was sat next to Sky. I found out that Sky, Quinton all have the same classes with me before lunch and then after lunch I have my last three classes with Dylan.  In most of my classes I was sat next to either Sky or Mr. Bedroom Eyes, Quinton usually behind me or above me.

At lunch, Sky went with Dylan to McDonald's to buy actual, good, food. I was left with Quinton or shall I say his nickname I made up; Quinn.

"Hey guys, who's the gayest guy in the world?" Keith shouted and asked at the same time. "Mr. Quinton James!"

I stood up and snapped. I walked to Keith and said "Hey guys, who's the loser who needs to get a life, Keith Stewarts. Call me when you get some balls," Quinn got up and walked to Sky and Dylan who were parking their motorcycle that looks bad ass.

"Congrats Jade," Sky said high fiving my hand. Today was an adventure.