Chapter 39

Haii guys! So its true I have a boyfriend and my birthday party was very awkward with him around. This 16-15 year old asked for my number and I was like No Pedophile. I got faux gauges, two cds, and 70 bucks. Pwease Vote for my story when Watty Awards come back.

JADE's POV************

"Look up," I ordered to Quinton. He moved his face up and looked at the sky. "No, eyeballs up not your face," I pulled his face down. He blushed.

"What are you doing?" He questioned while still blushing.

"Your eyes," I gawked over him "they are so.... so beautiful, I love them." He blushed even more.

"You've seen my eyes before.... they seem so... same..." He said.

"Same?" I asked. He nodded. "Well your eyes look different because maybe we are in natural light,"

He smiled and pulled back a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear like in most romantic movies. I wrapped my arms around his neck ever so slightly leaning in. I smiled before resting my lips against his luscious lips.

***********************************************************************************************************

Jade's Dad Pov*******

'Where the hell is she?' I thought to myself while searching around the park down the block from my house.  It was 4:30 and I still had no sign of Jade. Images of Jade and Quinton together.... doing romantic affairs, it disgusted me no it made my stomach churn. I do not know what she sees in Quinton all I see is a child who is now forever scarred by me.

I moved on towards the taller trees, the ones where usual punk kids hide and terrorize old men. I thought I saw her when the wind blew threw the biggest tree but again no sign of Jade. This kid is too much trouble.

*****************************************************Jade's Pov***************************************

One mile, a few twists and turns, and Quinton and I were at his house. *******

Two pillow fights, two hours of air-rock-band and I soon became hungry.

"Psst. Quinton," I whisper. He moaned face down on the couch tired looking. "I'm hungry what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know about you but Mexican food sounds good, like a big stuffed hot burrito," He said sitting up and demonstrating the size of the burrito.

"Pierce the Veil is going to love you," I laughed.