Chapter 23

Thank you. I love you all, 7,000 reads? I'm FREAKING out. all my friends are so proud of me and I am too. Thanks for all your criticism and love.

"Quinton, did you just kiss me?" I asked after we let our lips leave each others.

"Yes, I'm sorry," he apologized. I took his hands in mine and kissed him again.

"It's beautiful," I said. We walked out of the dark cave, holding hands like romantic people do in movies, and he walked me home.

"By Quinton, see you later?" I asked at the edge of the gate a few feet away from the house.

"Yeah, sure, night beautiful," he said kissing me on my cheek and letting go of my hand. I walked in the house, awaiting me was my brother, my dad, Courtney, and Keith. It was awkward knowing they probably saw the cheek kiss.

"Hi, Dad, Courtney, Keith and bro, what's up?" I asked breaking the silence after shutting the door slowly.

"You are so grounded, and your mother called asking for you, talk to her before I decide to add more weeks of your grounding," Dad said. I stormed off into my room where Bob was making the bed.

"How was it?" Bob asked. I cried.

  After my little pity party, I called my horrible excuse people like to call a 'mother', hoping she would answer but she didn't pretty typical. I changed into my basketball-type shorts and white tee shirt, I flatted my pillow and went to sleep for one hour then I got woken by my cell phone ringing. It was obviously my whoribble mother.

"Hello?" I spoke into the plastic phone.

"Hey Kiddo, you haven't talked to me in a while how is it?" she asked with a deep male voice in the background.

"Don't call me kiddo, and btw why would you want to know how it goes in California? You're the reason I moved here," I asked pecking at her stupidity.

"Well excuse me for wanting to know how my children are doing, and I didn't make you go to California, you decided that, anyways how are you? Is your brother doing good?" she questioned.

"What does it matter if I'm having the time of my life or if my brother is not being good and is stewing up trouble? Huh?" I said hanging up the phone and slamming it across the room.