Chapter 41

Haii guys! Sorry for a late upload but I've been busy sorry. I had my first kiss <3 And I totally recommend having a girl be your first kiss. New Chapter! SO SORRY ITS SHORT!!

Jade's POV*****

Quinton took me downtown to a restaurant he must've known pretty well because about everyone that worked there was greeting us more than welcome.

"What will it be Quinton?" One of the many waitresses that surrounded us... ,well him, asked.

"Umm, a pepperoni pizza," He nervously said. It was quite cute when he got nervous. 

After all of the waitresses left I leaned in and whispered to him "I promise tonight I won't slap a bitch," he laughed. I loved how I could make him laugh.

****Quinton's Pov******

Why was I so nervous? I could barely speak. When the waitresses came to Jade and I, I could definitely sense Jade was going to get mad and punch someone.

"What is it going to be Quinton?" one of the three blondes asked.

"Umm, a pepperoni pizza," I looked to Jade and she nodded. God I was so crazily nervous. 

Once they left to go fight over whose going to bring our pizza, Jade reassured me that there would be no fight and that tonight she doesn't feel violent. Maybe it was her beauty but when she said that, my nervousness was swept away.