Chapter 10

I lay on my cold quilt that was on top of my queen size bed. I was tired but yet my eyes just don't want to listen to me. I was bored at 3:42 am, not hard to do I must say. Especially when you hear about a 45 year old going at it with a 32 year old. It soon became annoying when she came over, I felt like I was in the movie "50 Shades of Grey".

As I got up still tired, I realized that I was stuck in the house with the twit. I decided to convince her to leave him, so I walked down to the kitchen where I found her drinking coffee and sitting in my seat. I named it my seat because it is always the seat that stays far from my dad.

"Hello, its Jamie, right?" Blondie said turning her head to face me. She had pretty blue eyes, but not as pretty as my gray ones.

"It's Jade, and you must be Courtney?" I asked with a wee bit more attitude than I expected. She got up and rushed towards me.

"It's Miss Daniels to you, and Julie sweetheart you can use a HUGE makeover, and I can give it to you for free," She said spilling some of her coffee on me. It wasn't hot, it was warm I guess.

"It will be whatever the fuck I want to call you, okay? and my name is Jade, also I don't need a makeover, unlike a certain someone I know," I said confidently walking away to get dressed for school. I walked to school by myself which gave me time to realize that Etiquette Day is like a date so I need an actual date. My options were very limited: Quinton (YYYYYEEEESSS), or Mr. Bedroom Eyes (NNNNNNOOOOO).