Chapter 40

Haii guys! sorry I haven't been updating and uploading. I broke up with my boyfriend and got my WONDERUFL BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND BELLA!! <3 I LOVE HER SO MUCH <3

Once Quinton and I got to his place it was late almost sunset so we decided to go on a "date". He said I could borrow one of the dresses from his mom's closet. He grabbed some scissors and handed them to me once we entered "my room".

"I know the clothes are....different... but that's where the scissors come in." He said. I nodded and began to search his mother's closet for cool clothes. Like Quinton said they were definitely different for sure, more of a old punk than a newer punk but I still made dew. I picked a long dress with skulls on it and took the scissors to the longer fabric while hearing the shower line stream water.

After tweaking a bit here and there the dress was complete and Quinton was out of the shower smelling like a hot boy he is. He walked in to the room after I hid the dress and handed me his blue hair straightener.

"Thanks," I said plugging it into the electric outlet. I straightened my hair to where I could look and be a supermodel and to my surprise I didn't get any dead ends. I slipped on my dress and found a pair of shoes in his mothers closet that were the closest thing to modern day heels.  *****

Quinton's POV*******

I knocked softly on her door thinking of how gorgeous she'd look this time.

'What if she came out looking better than me?' I thought 'Well duh.... its Jade she's always better looking than anyone, every time I see her she beats her own self in her beauty contest,'

She walked out looking....... speechlessly stunning. Mouth dropping. I kept still.

"Oh god, I know I look bad..." she trailed off on her self-conscious moment.

I took her face in my hands and said "You look stunning," and I kissed her. After I let go of her lips she blushed and tried hiding her face. "You shouldn't try hiding a beautiful face like yours," I said pushing the door open enough for her to recognize that we should leave.  I had no car so wherever we were going we were walking and God I hope her heels break or she gets tired of walking in heels.