Chapter 21

• Dedicated to AshLee NichoLe Storts

HI, um I'm sorry for the late update I guess... This is Dedicated to Bring Me The Horizon and Falling In Reverse.... Actual people Mitch Lucker :/ I got a Twitter so follow me I follow back! @ballardtoxic

      As we ate, Green Day's Welcome To Paradise zoomed throughout the room and Quinton made weird dances when we sat. I tagged along with the seat dancing until I almost fell out of my chair. By the time the meal was over Skyler had requested a song made by Rammenstein, Du Hast, but they D.J didn't accept it because we apparently needed to request a slow song. Quinton and Dylan requested my favorite song ever, Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day.

"Oh my god, you guys didn't," I squealed jumping in my dress "I love this song its my favorite,"

"Yeah, well I'm glad you like it, may I have this dance?" Quinton said bowing in that princess way. I nodded happily, trying to remember how to Ballroom dance without stepping on his feet. 

We swayed slowly until someone pushed my shoulder off Quinton and took my position.

"Oh Hell No, get off my date you self centered slut!" I screamed at the skank. She turned to me and glared back to me.

"Go find another emo, this one's-" she said but I cut her off by punching her in the bridge of her nose. "Ouch, you son of a bitch that's my nose,"

"I know that and I also know he's mine and that these are your ribs," I nerd answered back to her and socked her in the ribs ,so she started crying.

"Jade, calm down," Quinton reasserted me taking my hands in his. Slowly my hands released the fist. Dylan and Skyler walked toward us.

"Mrs. Jade and your... friend... are to leave now, and tommarow you will have detention and have to apologize to Mrs. Brittnay," the counselor said to me.