Chapter 33

Hey Guys so sorry I haven't been on in a long time I've been going through heavy headaches and most of the time I just wanna break down. I have been going through some boy trouble and a lot of depressing stuff so here you guys are a new chapter Yay! I've been working on another story which is going to be AWESOME.

  "Jade, its your dad," Quinton said handing me the phone.

"Hi, Dad," I said sarcastically.

"Jade, you get your ass home before I call the police on Mr. James and have him arrested for kidnapping you," My dad said.

"Technically, you'd be calling the police on yourself because your the one who murdered his parents, and you can go to jail while Quinton and I stay here," I said.

"Jade honey," he chuckled "The police are my best friends and they wouldn't believe a word you just said, so if I were you I wouldn't hesitate to get on a bus to go home," He said.

"My home is nowhere near your house, so with that said I'm staying here, Love you Father," I said hanging up the phone and handing it back to Quinton. He opened the door with slight unease.

"Sorry if my house looks like a pigsty, its been so long since anyone came over, I got tired of cleaning for no one," He said.

"Its okay, I'm a girl I love to clean and make sandwiches," I stated stereotypically. He laughed while giving me a short tour of his house. 

 *******************************************************************************************************************

After showing me to a room in which Quinton now called it my room, we relaxed on his bed flipping through the music channels on his T.V.