Chapter 16: The Plan

*Important A/N at the end*

Carol's P.O.V

This plan was honestly too good to be true.

He was going to be mine. 

I couldn't wait to see the look on Cassidy's face when she realized what I'd done.

"Your greatness, their on their way with the prisoner." one of my many henchmen said upon entering the room.

"That's wonderful. Thank you." I replied.

"Anything for you, your greatness." he said as he bowed.

I twirled the potion bottle between my fingers and tapped my foot impatiently. It amazed me how this tiny little bottle held so much power. I smiled at the thought.

The doors to the room bursted open and two of my henchmen walked in with an injured looking Justin on their arms. Each man had one of his arms in their grip and walked towards me as his feet dragged on the floor.

"Oh great you again." he spat with disgust.

"Well well well someone still has an attitude." I replied in a cool even tone. I opened the cap to the potion. "Here drink the whole thing." 

He studied it and gave me a suspicious look. "No."

"Drink it or so help me-''

"Or what? You'll torture me?" he snorted. "Like that's anything new." 

I was growing impatient and anger fumed inside of me like a boiler.

"Drink it now or I will have Cassidy killed!" I shrieked. Justin stared in disbelief at my words. Finally he took the potion lazily in his weak hand and tipped the bottle back. "That's it every last drop."

When he was finished he threw the bottle hard on the floor and it shattered into a million little pieces. 

"There you happy you sick bitch? I took your little potion now-" Justin stared but was cut off as he lost consciousness. That was one of the side effects of the potion. I smiled triumphantly. So far so good.

"Excellent now when he wakes up he will be head over heals in love with me." I snickered. "Go get him cleaned up and bring him to a nice room. I want him to wake up clean, healed and in nice surroundings. The witch said it would have out for at least twenty-four hours so go get her and make her do a healing spell on him."

I leaned back in my chair and crossed my legs. Finally I was going to get my happily ever after.

Finally someone will love me more than Cassidy.

I always sensed her father loved her more than me which is why I felt no guilt when I convinced him she was a monster and we tried to kill her. Even when she was gone I noticed he still loved her.

He would constantly talk about how he lost his 'little girl' and how he was devastated that she was a monster which is why I eventually killed him. I couldn't take it anymore. He loved her like that was his own daughter which it wasn't. Yes I was her birth mother but her father was a witch. Yes I cheated on my husband. That's the past. When she was in my belly I loved her like no other. If her 'father' hadn't loved her so much maybe I would've accepted the fact that she was turned into a wolf.

Maybe.

I shook away my thoughts. You shouldn't dwell on the past.

The past is the past after all.

Cassidy's P.O.V

We stared at each other for a long moment. Whyatt sat on the couch silently waiting for his mother to speak. She cleared her throat and sighed.