Chapter 8: It's Official!

*Cassidy's P.O.V* 

I woke up at 8 in the morning. I groaned annoyed that I'd woken up so early. Suddenly I gasped. Shit! It's monday!!! Fuck school starts at 8:30!! I sprung out of bed and raked a brush through my thick and extremely curly hair and made a ponytail. I brushed my teeth quickly and threw on some plain old jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed my sweater and rushed to the kitchen. Justin was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Why the hell didn't you wake me up?!?" I exclaimed as I tore through the fridge and tried to see what was the fastest for me to eat. I silently thanked the Lord for Justin's trip to the supermarket. He turned around confused. 

"Uh was I supposed to?" he asked.

"Hello!? I have school!!!" I said as I glared at him. He still looked confused. "I'm only 17 Justin, I'm not 19 like you." Realization dawned on his face.

"Shit I'm really sorry I forgot it's just sometimes you act wayyy older than you are." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack at the door and took a gigantic bite of my cold pop tart. I finished it in seconds and practically flew to school. I was able to make it before the late bell. I wiped a bead of sweat as I sat down in my favorite class English. Hey werewolves need good grades too.

                                                          *Justin's P.O.V*

Cassidy had seemed so preocuppied with being late to school that I don't think she remembered how we cuddled last night. I had sat around the whole day soaking up what Hazel had told me about last night while Cassidy was asleep. I don't no why she would think I would abbandon her. I would never. She just needed to give me a chance. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. It was perfect. I didn't know what time she had lunch but I decided to take a chance, follow her scent to her school and suprise her.

                                                        *Cassidy's P.O.V*

The bell rang meaning lunch. Finally. I didn't usually eat the food despite my hunger. I usually bought a sandwich on the way to school but since I was running late I decided to wallow in my hunger on the grassy fields outside of school. Not like I had any friends so it basically worked out perfectly. I was sitting under a tree reading when I felt a hand tap my head. I turned around and no one was there. I shook it off and continued reading. Suddenly long legs came hanging out of the tree and landed right in front of me. Of course it was Justin who else could it be?

"What are you doing here?" I half smiled.

"Listen I wanna show you something...and tell you something." he said tugging at my arms. "C'mon!" I gave in and we began running at an unnatural speed. He finally stopped near an empty meadow.

"What do you want?" I asked confused.

"Ok now don't interupt me just hear me out. Well Hazel told me why your acting the way you are...about your parents and stuff. I just wanna tell you that if you give me a chance I won't let you down. If I do you can leave me and not look back. Ifyou think I'm going to hurt you, you can walk away and end it before you feel you'll get hurt. Anything just please give me a chance!" he said practically begging. I made a mental note to bring Hazel back to life and kill her again.

"Justin I-" I started but he cutt me off.

"Yes or no? Please I need to know Cassidy one minute your ok with my company and the next you hate me. Your driving me insane!! Stop fighting it!!! We freaking cuddled last night, we've kissed like twice and don't tell me you didn't feel anything all those times because I know you did!!! Don't bullshit me-" he ranted but I cut him off by bringing my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuffed my arms around his neck. It lasted for about 5 minutes before I pulled away.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked breathlessly. Justin was just as out of breath as I was. He nodded and smiled. A grin spread across my face. I haven't been this happy in a long time. 

"I'm glad you finally trust me." he said as we walked back to school.

"Yeah well I guess you have a way with words." I said while biting my lip. He tugged at my ponytail playfully. 

"What time do you get out?" he asked.

"Ummm well today is Monday so I get out atttt ummm oh! 2:45." I replied.

"Ugh do I have to wait so longggg." he whined. I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Don't whine, its not cute." I said as I waved bye. He glared at me mockingly.

                                                           *Justin's P.O.V*

Cassidy and I were sitting on the couch joking with Hazel. I had my arm wrapped around Cassidy's shoulder.

"YAYYYYY!!!!!!! It's about time you two got together!!" Hazel sqealed. Cassidy just rolled her eyes.

"I know I guess she just couldn't control herself I mean my boyish charms are just to die for." I mocked. Cassidy glared at me and Hazel giggled.

"Or maybe I just got tired of you staring at my ass." Cassidy said and smirked. There was a knock at the door. It smelled like the witch. Cassidy yelled to come in and in entered the witch. I instantly remembered what Cassidy did to her. I stiffled a giggle and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. the witch cleared her throat. Now that I think of it I've been calling her 'the witch' this whole time. I never got her name. As if reading my mind Hazel spoke.

"What's your name anyways?" she said.

"Emily." she said. She cleared her throat. "Um ok where were we? Yesterday I mean."

"Uh you were explaining the whole hybrid thing. Now we just need to figure out a way stop them." I said and insantly felt guilty when I felt Cassidy cringe beside me. I guess she still wasn't taking the hybrid news well.

"Oh yes well umm as much as this sounds atrocious to you but you might need help from several other supernatural creatures in order to defeat this very large clan of hybrids." Emily said.

"What do you mean my 'several other supernatural creatures'?" Cassidy asked.

"Um well theres about more than hundreds of hybrids in the clan coming here. Their reason for coming here is to take over the land. In order to stop them you will have to suck your pride and fight alongside some vampires, witches, ghosts, and werewolves." Emily replied.

"Wait what!? Vampires!? No way man! Some vampire just came and tried to kill me a couple of days ago!" I protested.

"Ah you see that wasn't just a vampire. Did she have blond hair and was she extremely strong?" Emily asked. 

"Uh umm yeah she was...how do you know that?" I asked.

"Well she was in my vision. I saw her coming here. Fuck that must mean the hybrids are closer than I thought. Oh and one more thing, I may have to break some magic rules and use dark magic. This situation is soo bad I might need to summon some demons. Is that alright with you?" Emily asked as if it was nothing. Hazel, Cassidy and I all stared at her like she had 8 heads. After about a minute of awkward silence Hazel spoke up. I almost forgot she was there; she was so quiet.

"Um I think it'd be best to discuss these details and start um planning how to get all these creatures to work together tomomorrow. Although I do have some ghost friends who would be willing to help." she said.

"Thats great!" Emily exclaimed. She made her way to the door without saying goodbye.

"Rude much.." Cassidy grumbled. I laughed.