Chapter 12: Love, Fights, And Mysterious Girls

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up in the middle of the night on the floor. I stretched and yawned trying to remember what happened. The room was dark. Then I remembered the whole Cassidy thing. Hazel never told me what Emily and Cassidy were talking about. She said it was too personal and that Cassidy would tell me when she's ready. I let it go. After all it is Cassidy's bussiness. Speaking of Cassidy didn't she fall asleep in my arms?

I searched the room and noticed a glow in the bathroom meaning the light was on. I creeped over and opened the bathroom door. Cassidy was on the floor passed out with a bottle of liquor in her hand. I don't even know how she got it. I sighed and took the bottle and dumped the rest in the sink before throwing it away. I then picked up Cassidy bridal style and placed her on the bed. As I draped the covers over her I heard her mumble" I love you Justin". I stood taken aback. Did she say what I think she said? Question is: Do I love her back?

*Cassidy's P.O.V* 

I had a dream. A bad one. Well at least I think it was a dream. It was either that or a vision. I saw my mom. She looked the same as she always did when I was 10. She looked darker somehow, more evil. She said something in latin I think I'm not sure. It sounded something like 'feminarum perdes stupri habere caput tuum' which means get the fucking girl or lose your head. I guess her clan speaks latin. Then I saw her staring into space. It was creepy because it felt like she was looking at me. Then she muttered something under her breath and smirked at me. 'Don't worry sweetie soon you will be out of my way' she had said.

Then the vision shifted and I was in the woods. There was a fight going on. I saw myself, Emily, Hazel and Justin. Then there was the wolfpack and other people. Then I saw the hyrbrids and the vampires and my mom. I was looking at myself fighting and I looked good. It was like I was looking through a mirror. Then myself turned to face me and ran to me. She gripped my shoulders and said"Your not going to win this.You need more help if you want to." Then it faded and I woke up.

Such  a wonderfully strange dream. Story of my life. I trudged out of the bedroom to find Justin on the couch channel surfing. He looked up when he saw me and half smiled. 

"Ugh baby what happened last night I have the wors headache." I say rubbing my head.

"Well I  found you drunk on the bathroom floor in the middle of the night." He said like it was nothing. I looked at him like he said I was a martian.

"Excuse me? What did I do to you mister attitude." I snapped.

"Nothing whatever  I'm going for a walk." He said as he ran off into the woods. Ugh whats up his ass? I have bigger things to deal with the least he could do is be more sympathetic.

*Emily's P.O.V*

"Mater est specialis. Est aliquid, quod ... non satis digitum meum in ea." (Mother she is a special one. There is something about her that...I can't quite put my finger on. ) I said to my mom.

"O vere quod est nomen eius?" (Oh really what is her name?) she replied.

"Cassidy. Ego tibi illam putas ut. Fecitque quod erat .. alica cum mom ... sic ... erat potens! Sicut ante non sensi. Nos opus ad auxilium eius moderabitur ante nocent." (I really think you should see her for yourself. When I did that spell mom it was..she was ...so...powerful! It was like nothing I have felt before. We need to help her control it before she hurts someone.) I said.

"Quid illa?" (what do you think she is?) My mom asked.

"Im 'non certus quare hanc volo te. Cum possumus facere?" (I'm not sure which is why I want her to see you. When can we do it?) I asked eargerly.