Chapter 10: Try Not To Kill The Witch

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

".....your all that matters to me." he sang. 

I stopped rinsing my hair and looked at him through the foggy glass door of my shower. He stared at me with a sheepish half grin. He seemed a little worried on how I would react. I rinsed the soap out of my hair and turned off the water. I opened to shower door.

"Justin that was the most.....beautiful thing I've ever heard." I said. He smirked and eyed my naked body from my head to my toes.

"Yeah well your not so bad yourself." He said laughing. I stepped out the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and smakced his arm.

"Ow!" he said rubbing his arm.

"I'm being serious here Justin. That was amazing. I'm flattered. I didn't even know you could sing. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"B-B-Because...." he stuttered looking at the ground.

"Because what?" I pushed.

"Because..I don't know..its embrassing. A big tough werewolf who sings and writes songs-" he cut himself off realizing he slipped up something that would lead to more questions.

"Your write them too?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "Can I see them?" He looked relunctant to answer.

"I don't know....its kinds personal..." he said.

"Pretty please! Come on were going out now can I at least see them?" I asked putting on my best puppy dog face.

"That face isn't gonna work on me." he said crossing his arms. Its time to break out the big guns. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck letting my towel fall to the ground. I started kissing and softly biting his ear all the way to his neck I heard him suck in a breath. "Its.....not....gonna work.." he said trying to fight it. I moved my lips to his lips and trailed my tongue along his bottom lips asking for entrance.

He kept fighting. Dam he was strong. Eventually he gave in and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. After a couple of seconds I pulled away which I knew teased him. I studied his face, it was red. He look slightly dazed. 

"How about now?" I asked while smirking and putting my towel back around me.

"Your evil." he joked. "That was such a tease." I laughed and gave him a :are you gonna answer my question?' look. "Fine." he gave in. "But you owe me later." he added and winked. I rolled my eyes. He walked over to his jacket pocket and pulled out a little book. I followed him and sat on my bed waiting for him to hand it to me. When he did I excitedly opened it up and began reading.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I watched her read my song book. I balanced on my feet nervously. This was supposed to be secret. What wil she think once she reads it? Will she find me weird? Weak? All of these thoughts ran through my head as I bit my lip nervously. I paced back and forth for awhile until she finished reading.

"Justin?" she said and stopped pacing to face her. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"These are all so amazing. You should like get paid for these. Why did you keep it a secret?" She asked.

"Well I mean I didn't think anything of it They never seemed really good to me. I just write what I feel I recently wrote one about you which was the one I sang to you while you were in the shower, 'All That Matters'. I did it to make you happier since its your birthday and all and you were mad and yeah I'm babbling." I said. She giggled at the last part.

"Well you did make me happier thats for sure and its funny because 'All That Matters' was my favorite. I can't believe you wrote it for me Justin. Thats so sweet!" she gushed. I was shocked. Cassidy wasn't the type of girl to gush over anything. When I say anything I mean anything.

"Yeah well you know its nothing." I said shrugging. She grinned at me. "Why were you so upset anyways?" I asked. Her expression went dark again. Something told me in my head that I should have kept my mouth shut. She sighed.

"Because its my birthday." She said as if I should understand. 

"Um isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" I asked extremely confused.

"No you don't understand. I'm a hybrid. Our 18th birthdays are hell. Once we turn 18 we crave blood. If we don't drink it we die!" she said tears of stress running down her face.

"Aww babe don't cry its gonna be ok. That witch girl said that you probably won't crave a lot." I said trying to comfort her. I brought her head to my chest and rubbed her back. She snuggled closer to me.

"Oh and how does she know!?! Is she a freakin hybrid. Every hybrid is different. Justin the thought of bloos makes me wanna throw up!" she sobbed.

"Shhhhhhh. Calm down. We'll deal with it when the time comes." I said wiping her tears away.

"Ok." she said smiling at me. I started to kiss her. The kiss was soft at first but then turned wild and passionate. She straddled me and I laid back against the bed. She let her towel drop and I started unzipping my pants. 

* 15 minutes later* 

I Iaid next to Cassidy on the bed. She snuggled closer to me. She started tracing patterns on my abbs. I chuckled.  

"I guess I don't owe you anything now." she said.  

"Aww man!" I said faking dissapointment. She smirked and playfully shoved my arm. Someone across the room cleared their throat. Cassidy and I both quickly turned our heads to see Hazel standing there smirking. Cassidy quickly pulled the sheets tightly around her naked body.  

"Sheesh Hazel the least you could do is knock." Cassidy complained. Hazel laughed.  

"Did you two have fun?" She asked. I nodded my head vigorously and grinned causing Hazel to laugh more and Cassidy to glare at me.  

"What?" I asked putting my hands up in defense. "She asked."   

"Whats up Hazel?" Cassidy asked.  

"Oh um that witch chic is here. Dam I keep forgetting her name. Anyways she wanted to check on you Cassidy since its your 18th birthday." Hazel explained.  

"Oh joy.." Cassidy grumbled. At that moment my stomach growled loudly.  

"I guess I worked up a appetite. Anyone wanna order pizza?" I asked. Hazel and Cassidy nodded.  

"I'll be in the other room so you two can get dressed." Hazel said leaving the room.  

"Babe?" I asked.  

"Yeah?" she responded.  

"Try not to kill the witch this time." I said smirking remembering the time she practically strangled her to death.  

"I'll try but trust me it's not gonna be easy." she said smirking. I laughed.