New Chapter

Vote & comment! ❤️

Daniella's POV

I was scared. Not scared to have a child but scared that things wouldn't play out the way I wanted them to. I was scared that Kaydence might've left me or keep his focus on the streets but I didn't know, I could only wait and see but I did trust him. I sat on the toilet with my heart racing.

You might as well do it I thought to myself before I opened the box and removed one of the two sticks from it. I nervously placed it under me and urinated on it before putting it on the edge of the counter, wiping and then getting up, washing my hands, and leaving out of the bathroom. Kaydence left once he dropped me off but I didn't blame him. I was acting a damn fool and couldn't control it.

He was buying this enormous home and I acted as if I didn't appreciate what he was doing. I didn't like the fact that he was paying top dollar for it when there were plenty of beautiful homes along the outskirts of Maryland that were worth more than a million dollars that were being sold for less but that was his decision. I just wanted to be apart of it and felt like he wasn't filling me in like he should've. There weren't many men like him and I did appreciate everything that he was doing even though I had a hard time showing it. I walked back into the bathroom and picked the test up, afraid to look at it.

I finally gained the courage to look and as sure as shit, two lines appeared, letting me know that I was pregnant. I stared at the stick and now, I wasn't pretty sure how I felt. I was excited on top of being scared but regardless of how I felt, me and Kaydence were going to have a baby.

I walked over to the mirror and admired myself. I knew that my body would be changing quickly so I had to enjoy this while it lasted.

Kaydence's POV

"Let's get into some shit. Wassup?" I spoke as Los hopped in my car. "Man, we can get into some shit but look. . I don't know what went on with you and that nigga Dontae but he after you bro."

"What you mean?"

"He said he gone take you out. Me and Melly was on the block and he came out of no where on that fuck shit."

"Oh word? I respect you for the heads up but I'm not worried about no nigga out here bro," I lifted the console up and revealed my .380, "you see this? Anybody can get touched." He nodded. I wasn't afraid nor was I nervous. Dontae knew what was up with me just like every other bitch ass nigga knew.

"So where we going bro?" I asked as I pulled off. "Shid, I don't even know. Wanna just go to Dani's and blow some dope?"

"Yeah, that's cool and speaking of her, she been tripping man. . She told you something about me?"

"Nah, why? You did some shit?"

"Hell no. I ain't crazy. I need your sister and I ain't just talking either. I really need her." I loved the fuck out of Daniella and was starting to feel like I needed her in order to stay on the right path. The way I felt about her, I'd never felt for any other woman and it was crazy because we'd only been doing this for ten months. It was something about her that did this shit to me.

"You a'ight?" Los asked. I didn't realize that we were in front of Dani's house until he interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah. My mind just everywhere. I'll talk to you about it." We got out of the car and made our way into the house.

Omniscient's POV

Daniella heard the alarm system go off and quickly hid the test before opening her room door and hearing Kaydence and Los talking. She was still in shock and hadn't thought of a way to tell Kaydence that she was carrying his child. Shit was real now and she always told her self that when she started having children, she'd give them the perfect life, no doubt and that was where her nervousness about things not playing out as they should've came from. One of her biggest fears were failing at parenting.