One Option

Short update but vote & comment!

Omniscient's POV

"You want something while we out?" Kaydence asked Dani as he drove down the road. "Nah, I'm fine."

"You ain't eat since this morning Daniella."

"I've been snacking. ." She said nervously. He was really protective over her now and wanted to make sure that she ate and slept properly.

"Snacking on crackers? That's not enough."

"Nigga, I said I'm not hungry."

He shrugged, "I'm going to Dino's." They were coming from picking out paints for the nursery as well as some decor and furniture. The painter would be by tomorrow and the midwife who they had hired a week ago. Dani was going to give a natural water birth in their home because she wanted to feel all of the pain that it was worth while having their baby boy.

"Caesar or chef salad?" Kaydence asked her as he pulled up in Dino's parking lot. "I want some chicken tenders with ranch."

"Yeah, I thought yo ass wasn't hungry." He chuckled before getting out. He left his phone in the cup holder and it caught Dani's attention when it vibrated. He had two unread messages from someone named Christian, the same chick that he told Daniella that he worked with. It had to be some hood bitch and her name was coming up too many times so Daniella took upon herself to look at the messages:

Call me!

I need you.

Dani and Kaydence were good for months now and if this girl was talking about needing him like Dani thought she needed him, there would be some shit.

"Here." Daniella handed him the phone as he got back in the car with their food. He read the messages and locked the phone, putting in his lap this time. She drunk from her drink as she watched his body language and to her surprise, he wasn't acting nervous or anything.

"Why the hell you staring at me like that?" He glanced at her and then through the rear view mirror at Karcyn, who was sleep in her booster seat.

"What does she need you for?" He sucked his teeth because he knew that that's what she was thinking about the entire time that he was driving and she was burning a hole in the side of his face.

"She wanted me to rent her out that apartment up in New York."

"So who is this? The same bitc- Is this the girl who lives up there?"

"No Dani, she lives here."

"So why does she want an apartment up there?"

"Mannn, I don't know. You wanna ask?" She chuckled and shook her head no. "Ight then. Relax. I don't want these bitches."

"If you say so."

Dior's POV

"You know I love you, right?" Eric asked. We were dating for what about three and a half months and he was already talking about some damn love. "You probably do."

"Nah, like I really do."

"Mhm." If he did love me, I didn't love him yet. I was honestly still getting over Bri'Asia. The bitch made me waste a year of my life on her hoeing ass. It was like when I went off to college, she turned into a wild animal but it didn't really matter now.

"I hope your mama likes me. ." He said as he rubbed up and down my thighs. "Oh, it's not her that you have to worry about. . It's my brother."

"You have a brother? Oh hell nah. . Let me see how this nigga look." I laughed and went to my brother's Instagram before handing Eric the phone. "Oh fuck no. I'on wanna meet this nigga. He looks mean, like he'll chew my ass alive."