Leavin' The Game

3 weeks later

Kaydence's POV

"I gotta move back to Maryland man." I told Marvin as we rode back to my traphouse.

"So you giving this up? No more head nigga in charge?" I looked at him like he was stupid, "Hell yeah I'm giving it up. Karcyn is 1 and she needs me."

"That's understandable but are you sure you wanna downgrade yourself? You wanna go back to being a corner boy?"

"What part don't you understand, my nigga? My baby needs her daddy and besides, I won't even be a corner boy. . I got hella money saved up. I know how not to splurge nigga, Im not a lil boy nomo." This nigga had me fucked up thinking I would choose trapping over my seed. I knew how to stack bread, my 'go to the mall and spend 20k' days were over a long time ago.

"Alright."

We pulled up to the trap behind my car and I hopped out. As I unlocked the gate Marvin drove off and Ace barked, welcoming me in. "Yo yo yo, waddup?" Ocho dapped me up before sitting back down on the porch. "What's good? How much we brung in today?" I asked.

"I just started counting a few minutes ago. You know this money shit been slow since Asia left. This is too much for me B." He complained. I shook my head and went inside, not bothering to respond to him. Dirty money was all over the table and couch.

I made my way into my office and took a seat in my chair where a manila folder sat untouched. I grabbed it and opened it quickly, pouring the contents out on the desk and instantly, I got mad.

"This bitch!" There were pictures of Ayriel at a beach with some nigga and she was smiling hard as hell as if she didn't have a care in the world. This dumb ass girl had a child that needed to be taken care of but she obviously didn't care. Going on vacations with a nigga that she probably didn't even know was more important. I ripped the pictures in half and tossed them into the trash can. It was about to be over for her ass. I stormed out of the office and went back outside. "Ocho, who the fuck put that shit on my desk?"

"What? You know I don't even go near your office so I don't know bro." He shrugged. I walked back inside and sat down on the couch. Nobody was here to count this fucking money so the job was left up to me.

My phone began ringing and I pulled it from my pocket, seeing Michael's name come across the screen. Sighing, I answered. I knew Marvin told him what I said.

"What's good Mike?"

"Come outside. ." I ended the call and made my way back outside. After a few minutes he pulled up and blew the horn.

"What's up?" I asked once I got in his car. "What do you mean you wanna go back to Baltimore?" He asked. Here he was again asking questions that he already knew the answers to.

"What you mean what I mean? I said I gotta go back because I gotta take care of my daughter. She don't got a mama." I answered. I was about to get annoyed with the whole situation.

"Uh. . Remember back in the penitentiary when you signed those papers?" I thought back to the day when he called me into his office. I never took the time to look over the papers because I was so stuck on getting out of there. Anybody would've did what I did because if mothafuckers had a choice, they'd sign papers rather than sit in prison for life.

"Yeah. What about em?"

"You signed up for this for a lifetime. You, Marvin, and me can't leave. Ever. You don't have life in prison so you have life in this gang."

"The fuck is you sayin? What did the papers say? Let me see em."

"They said that you would do whatever was needed if I got you out of prison and that you would stay in HLW, basically." I ran my hands over my face. It couldn't have been that serious. After all, they were just papers. What was the worst that could happen if I just up and left?