Seems Wrong, Feels Right

ADULT CONTENT!
Vote and comment! Tell me what you guys think!

Kaydence's POV

"Yo, I'm way too high for this shit." Ocho said as we toted pounds to the trunk of my car. I was in New York and was about to shoot back down to Baltimore to make a drop.

"Ain't no such thing as being too high." I chuckled while walking back inside and Ocho followed behind. I could honestly say that I missed this shit while I was gone and I didn't regret being back.

"You right but drive safely, aight?" He dapped me once he saw me go for my keys. "You know it. I'll be back Wednesday." I told him before I headed out.

I had to go see Taysha since I'd promised to slide through before I headed back to my city. She was bad as hell. Pretty face, yellow bone, and her ass, God, it was more than phat.

I met her through Nuk at a party and it wasn't nothing serious at all. Whenever I came to New York we would link up and whenever I was in Maryland, we never even talked. She knew I had a girl and could accept the fact that me and her were strictly fuck buddies. That was why I fucked with her. She didn't stress a nigga. She let me do my thing and would fuck me whenever I wanted it.

"Yeah, just like that." I palmed her head as she damn near sucked me senseless. My balls began rising and that was when I told her to stop and bend over. I grabbed a condom from my pocket and slid it on before I slowly stuck my dick inside of her like she told me to. She gripped the covers as I stroked her from behind quickly.

Her soaking walls throbbed around my dick as she came for the first time in what was less than three minutes. "Fuuuck!" She moaned out and I started going faster.

"Man, arch ya fucking back and stop playing with me." I demanded, pushing her back down with one hand while the other held her waist. She tried getting away but I pulled her back towards me by her hair and then smacked her ass. I was always aggressive with her because she said that this was what she liked.

"Mhm, right there daddy. Make me cum again!" She pleaded. I reached around, running circles around her clit. "Keep throwing that ass back." I told her as I sped up and she kept up with my pace.

"Keep goinggg." She moaned and her legs began to tremble. I pulled out after I nutted and went straight to the bathroom.

**

12:43 am

"My bad baby. . I had to handle some business." I told Daniella when I walked in our room. She was up reading from a textbook.

"It's fine." She said blankly without making any type of eye contact or showing any emotion towards me. She didn't seem mad at all or maybe she was just acting as if she wasn't but I ignored it. After stripping down to my boxers, I went into the bathroom and started a shower.

I finished up, and opened the bathroom door. Dani was no where in sight. I knew that we were about to get into it, her silence always spoke before she did. She would speak her mind as soon as we were in each other's presence for more than a few minutes and I knew that for a fact.

I threw on some basketball shorts and a t shirt before going downstairs where she was now in the living room reading from the same book.

"What's up with you Dani?" I asked as I walked in.

"How long is this gonna go on? You leave every damn day."

"I'm just out here tryna make some fucking money man. . but I'll stay home from now on. I got you." I said, not wanting to stir up an argument.