Talk/ Small City 2

Kaydence's POV

I got out of my whip and walked up Dani's driveway until I got to the car that looked like Ayriel's and as sure as shit, it was hers. The picture of Karcyn that sat on the dash was proof, it looked like she had went to take pictures for her first birthday and after seeing that I started to feel bad. I really missed my baby's birthday when I had so much planned for it.

The reason for Ayriel being her better had been good or I would turn this bitch inside out. I couldn't put anything past her since she raped me, hell I couldn't put nothing past her since before that even happened. I walked onto the porch and rung the doorbell, I was ready for some answers.

After standing for what had to be at least 2 minutes, Carlos opened it. "Nigga, what the fuck is up?" He dapped me and then let me in. "What's good?" I looked into the living room and saw that no one was there. "You must've been lifting weights in the pin." He assumed.

"Hell yeah, that's all I could do but aye, who car that is out there?" I questioned. "Oh, that's some girl's I'm talking to, nothing major." I nodded and dapped him once more, "Be careful man. Where Dani at?"

"Why you say that? And upstairs, I think she's sleep though. I needa talk to you about some shit too bro."

"I'm just saying be careful nigga, females are crazy and hit me when ya shorty leave" I stated. He chuckled and headed for the kitchen. I wasn't the type of nigga to cry over spilled milk so as far as that shit went, he could have Ayriel. I wasn't trippin at all and besides, she wasn't nothing but the mother of my child anyway but how could she hop from whiteboy to his ex fiancés brother? Hoe.

I headed upstairs and turned towards Dani's room, my heart rate sped up as I got closer to the door but it was only because I hadn't seen her in a while, a nigga was lowkey nervous. I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. The light from the tv reflected onto her beautiful face as she slept.

I walked over to her bedside and gently ran my thumb across her cheek. Her eyes flew open and when she saw me standing over her, she hopped up in the bed and jumped in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

She said, "I missed you... so much" and a few seconds later I could hear her sniffling, she was crying. "I missed you too baby." I placed a lingering kiss on her neck and then placed her on the floor. She still had her arms around my neck and was looking up at me with a huge grin and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Stop crying Dani, I'm here now. I'll never leave you again." I promised while wiping her face. "I'm sorry... I just thought I'd never see you again. These are tears of joy."

"I told you before Christmas that I was gon be here, didn't I? I wasn't gon make a promise I couldn't keep." In all actuality, I just wanted to keep her in good spirits while I was in the penitentiary. I had no idea that Michael and Marvin were gonna come through and save the day. Without response, she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. I sucked on her bottom lip, asking for access. She slowly opened her mouth and I slid my tongue in.

Our tongues fought for a minute or two before I reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass and gently pushed her down on the bed, sitting down beside her. I still had a lot of shit to talk to her about but right now, I wanted her. I needed her.

"Kayden-" I slid my fingers into her shorts and swirled them around in her wetness. She let out a soft moan, it was hard for her to control herself with me and vice versa.

"Ca- Ahhh, fuck. Can we talk first?" She managed to ask in between moans as I slid my fingers in and out of her. I pulled my hand out even though I didn't want to because I felt like this shit was gonna end bad. Once I told her about Asia we probably wouldn't even be together. I licked my fingers dry of her love juices.