Chapter 18 (To feel the greatest pain known)

Emma P.O.V

"You know I never heard the story of how you two found each other again" My mother smiled. The water I'd been drinking spewed every where. Luke looked like a deer in the headlights his face slightly pale. Leo who Luke had been feeding made a angry cry when Luke pulled the bottle out of his mouth.

Luke blinked and quickly gave him back the bottle making Leo's eyes flutter close.

Luca slept peacefully in my arms not effected by my sudden spit take.

My mother gave us both a weird look Lena drinking a bottle in her arms.

"Well uh we uh met in a club" I finally sputtered trying to stick as close to the truth as possible. It wasn't like i was going to tell her I use to be a stripper.

"Really?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah if I recall you were there because you broke up with someone" I said narrowing my eyes at Luke.

Luke looked around as if searching for a escape.

He cleared his throat giving me a nervous laugh "Babe it was before you....hahah"

"But you knew we were mates by then" I answered.

He gulped nervously "Yea but um......I love you?" He shrugged looking panicked.

I narrowed my eyes at him trying to desperately not laugh as he shifted nervously.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and busted out laughing. I leaned over and pecked his lips before whispering in his ear "Don't worry I had my share of toys before we met again"

He growled dangerously his eyes shifting black.

I giggled and cooed Leo's face while his father growled angrily.

"Down boy I had your kids didn't I?" I asked roling my eyes.

He narrowed his eyes at me but finally calmed down. Leo gurgled and grasped Luke's shirt in his hand pulling softly. Luke's face lost its hard look completely as he smiled down at his son.

Luke cooed at him and kissed his cheek making Leo squeal and grab onto Luke's hair. I smiled at them both my heart warming at the sight. Leo was the more vocal out of the triplets while Lena was the quietest. Luca seemed to be the serious one though he'd have his moments every now and then and show his wild side.

"So I Imagine your reunion wasn't very romantic then" My mother chuckled.

I snorted and ran my fingers through Luca's soft black hair knowing he was going to be a heart breaker when he got older.

It's been two months since the triplets have been born and I loved it. Yes there were times when I felt over whelmed and frustrated but Luke was always there not to mention Sarah, my mother and brothers.

My children were the best things that could have happen to me. I loved them so completely and fully that I wondered how I had lived without them. They were my joy and seemed to bring me and Luke even closer. At night we'd lay in bed in each other arms and share stories about what each others little events with the little spit fires.

Since they were royal werewolves they grew extremely faster then normal babies and appear almost five months even though they were only two month sold. My mom assured us after they hit one year they'd slow down. But by then they'd look almost three.

I wasn't going to lie it scared me alittle bit how fast they seemed to grow because a part of me wanted them to be small forever.

Heck just the thought of them going to school had me in tears, going on dates, finding their mates........