Chapter 13 (shhh its a secret!!!)

Emma P.O.V

So me and Luke decided we were keeping my whole pregnancy status a secret since Luke valued his life to much to be killed by my goons...his words not mine.

I thought it was kind of weird that Luke could smell I was pregnant because I mean come on that's not even fair. I don't get the joy of telling him and all he does is sniff the air and boom he knows.

Total joy kill.

I bit my lip as I stared in the mirror looking at the little bump that was already forming. Since I was a werewolf I would grow a whole lot faster so instead of nine months I had around four or five.

I think me being pregnant effected my powers because during training I was getting things on the first try. Clay was amazed my sudden ability as was I.

I jumped startled when my door was opened and quickly pulled down my shirt.

"Oh hey Adrain" I smiled suddenly thrilled to see him.

On impulse I raced froward and jumped into his arms making him stumble back with a laugh.

"Hey short stuff"

"Hey teddy bear!"

He rolled his eyes but I could see he was secretly pleased.

"We havn't hung out in a while want to go on a run with me?" He asked.

I nodded quickly suddenly realizing I hadn't shifted since that first night.

Once we got out side I felt nervous suddenly a part of me fearing it would hurt as much as it did as last time though everyone said it didn't.

I politely looked away as Adrain stripped and shifted. I gasped when I saw his black wolf. He reached to my shoulder his large frame shocking me.

On the center of his forehead was a white crescent moon.

He whined and nudged my side making me stumble slightly.

"Alright alright I'm going" I mummbled.

I quickly stripped out my clothes and let the change happen. I panicked slightly when i felt my bones shift but luckily there was no pain not even a pinch.

When I opened my eyes I was standing on two white paws my head barely reaching Adrain's shoulder.

He licked the side of my head in affection making me smile inside.

When I looked inside his eyes I gasped. I could see my reflection and on the center of my forehead a black crescent moon rested.

I chuckled realizing why Luke had been so pale when I frist shifted. I carried the mark of a royal.