Chapter 8 (Mommy? Daddy?)

I moaned softly and snuggled deeper into Luke's warm bare chest.

He gave a big sigh and rolled onto his back pulling me on his chest. I gave a small squeak and opened my eyes. He was staring at me lazily with a content smile on his face.

"I like waking up with you in my arms" he whispered.

He laughed softly and kissed my cheek "I was too scared back then to face you"

I smiled and kissed his lips slowly.

He smiled at me when i pulled back. I laid my head on his chest and smiled content. He lazily drew random patterns on my back as the sun shined in a bathed us in light.

After a while Luke sighed.

"We need to get up and get some clothes on before your brother gets here. Okay wow that sounded so wierd" He muttered the last part to himself.

 I giggled which I had been doing  a lot lately.

He grinned at me and pecked my lips before sliding out from under  me and heading toward the bathroom. I stared at his naked body in appreciation. Oh yeah I was so going to preve on him daily. Suddenly the door opened and Andy appeared. His eyes widen in shock as he took in my mates naked body.

Darkness swelled in me as he quickly apologized and turned his head. It wasn't good enough though. He'd seen my mate in way only i was suppose too. I springed for the bed and lunched myself toward Andy ready to rip out his stupid throat.

I clawed the right side of his face pretty good before i was pulled back the door slaming shut. I snarled and fought trying to get to Andy who had no doubt ran by now.

Luke restrained me but  I hated it. I hated feeling as if I had no choice. i screamed angrily and thrashed harder. Andy had to pay for his errors. He'd never come in here again if I saw to it. Luke was to be naked only in front of me!

Suddenly I was pushed to the ground on my stomach Luke's body on top of mine. I could hardly move in this position which pissed me off more.

I paused when I felt his lips press agaisnt my neck then trail down to my shoulder and back. I relaxed compalety as he sucked on the mark he'd given me last night. My mating mark.

I purred and wiggled slightly wanting to get my hands on him.

Then he was gone and across the room. I pouted not liking how far he was from me. "You need to get dressed now Emma"

I felt  my eyes tear up at his stern voice but did as I was told. I took a quick shower and pulled on some clothes.

I knew I was sulking but i didn't care.

Coming out the bathroom i stomped into the kitchen past Max who was glaring at me.

"What?" i snapped.

"You  hurt Andy!" he yelled loudly.

I flinched and recoiled.

"He's human Emma! Human you scarred his face! Do you know what you've done. Good whats wrong with you!"

I burst into tears and ran for the front door. I didn't mean to hurt Andy like that!

When I opened the door i ran into a soild chest. I stumbled back my vision blurry from tears. "Hey hey whats wrong" I started to cry harder as Adrans voice washed over me.

I held my arms up and he easily picked me up. I buried my face in his shoulder.

"What the hell happened here?!" Adrain yelled instantly all three guys came running out.