Chapter 5 (Woah)

"I knew it!" Adrian yelled as I continued to cover my eyes trying to get Andy's.......body parts out of my head. Oh god I think I'm scarred.

 "Could you at least taken it into the bedroom now we have to burn the couch!" I yelled.

There was alot more fumbling around and I peeked between my fingers to see they at least had pants on. Then I suddenly saw the face of Andy's 'friend'.

"MAX!" I screamed running forward. He caught me easily shock on his face mirroring mine.

"Little Sunny! God i've missed you" he beamed down at me.

I squealed and hugged his neck tightly.

Max had been one of Lukes friends and my best friend. Well first he'd been Lukes friend but quickly became my best friend after a eventful night that we swore to never speak of again.

I wrinkled my nose and hit the back of his head.

"You never told me you were gay!"

"I didn't know I was till I found my shy little mate over there" he smirked.

I felt my jaw drop as did Adrians.

Andy was a werewolf's mate? Well I guess that made since the rest of his friends were werewolves.

"How could you not know you were gay" I asked as he set me on my feet.

He shrugged and ran a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"I don't know denial maybe? I havn't really been looking for a relationship anyways. But I met Andy at the club and well....bam I'm gay!" He chuckled. 

Andy's face was blood red at the moment looking as though he wished a hole would apppear and swallow him whole.

"So Andy how long have you been swinging for the other team.?" Adrian snickered.

Andy's face heated up even more.

"I'm not gay!" He shouted.

Max flinched hurt showing on his face. I placed a hand on his arm to sooth him.

"It was a mistake okay I'm not gay I was just drunk!" He shouted angrily.

"Dude how no one gets that drunk." Adrain laughed.

"Oh really" i said flatly.

I reached up and grabbed the back of Max neck crushing my lips to his. Though we had no feelings toward each other he quickly caught on to what i was doing and grabbed my waist moaning softly.

I had to force myself to not laugh.

I smiled when I was jerked back harshly and pushed onto the couch Any glaring at me angrily. Max smiled happily and kissed Andy's neck before whispering in Andy's ear "Don't worry I AM gay only your kisses feel right"

I tried really hard not to awe at that. It was just so freaking cute.

"Fine I'm gay" Andy spat.

Me and Adrain gasped loudly.

"What really when did you figure this out!"

He rolled  his eyes at us and turned kissing Max full on the lips.

I couldn't help my but to awe out loud this time.

Adrain fake a little sniff and wiped away a imaginary tear. "Our little Andy's growing up. Just think it feels like  yesterday he was singing in his underwear to beyonce"

Andy grabbed a pollow and threw it at Adrain's face. Max raised an eyebrow. "You were doing what?"

"Nothing" he answered quickly.