Chapter 4 (Suck it up)

I glared at myself in the mirror staring at my dark hair and eyes. This wasn't me. I'd been born with bright blonde hair as had Luke. I didn't want to be like him anymore. I didn't want to change who I was.

I didn't want to be weak anymore. I didn't want to feel pain. i didn't want to cry anymore.

This was just stupid.

Grabbing my purse I stormed out the apartment and deiced I was going to do something about it.

The woman spun me around to face the mirror. I smiled as I saw that my dark hair was now gone replaced with silky blonde hair that rested on my shoulders. I brushed my newly cut bangs to the side and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much I love it!" The woman smiled pleased with her work.

Once I left the salon I started to walk home but stopped when I saw a body piercing and tattoo shop.

An evil grin graced my lips.

I was so glad I was a werewolf. Even though i hadn't shifted yet i still healed fast and was thanking the moon goddess for that.

I smirked feeling my lip ring tug. The man had been joyed to give me what i wanted since it all cost more. I'd gotten a black bold tribal tattoo that covered my whole right side that trailed down to my hip bone. It represented my new strength.

I'd also gotten my belly button pierced along with my nose.

A small diamond stud shined against my nose every time it caught the light.

My skin wasn't even red anymore though getting the tattoo had hurt like a bitch.

I smirked as I opened the apartment door and walked in. "Guys I'm back!" I yelled throwing my purse on the couch and kicking my shoes off. I wore a pair of white booty shorts and a thin blue tanktop that reveal my stomach my bikini under it.

"Where the hell did you---"

Andy froze at his doorway staring at me in shock.

Adiran came out of his bedroom a bowl in his hand which he promptly dropped when he saw me. I smirked again.

"What the hell.....Emma?" Adiran asked blinking.

"One and only" I winked

Andy cleared his throat shifting his pants slightly. " Uh you look....wow uh...I need to take a shower" He muttered " a cold one" He whispered to himself though my werewolf ears still picked it up.

I chuckled and went into the kitchen grabbing a redbull from the fridge. I leaned against the counter as Adrain's eyes ran over me. "Why the change" he asked softly probably already knowing the answer.

"Not really a change I'm a natural blonde....just felt I had to bring my old self back alittle you know?" I shrugged.

He smiled and touched my hip where my tattoo was. "I like it....it screams you"

I smiled up at him and hugged him on impulse. He hugged me back, nothing sexual about it.

We pulled apart when my phone started to ring. Running to the couch i answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Em its me" Cameron's voice was light and hopeful.

"Oh hey Cameron" I smiled.

"I was uh...wondering if you wanted to come over for a pool party were having" He asked nervously.

"A pool party? Is.....he going to be there?" I asked.