Chpater 6 (Kiss me)

Haha I know I'm being mean with not starting with Emma but I can do that it keeps you on your toes:)

Andy Pov (The night before)

I sighed and nodded absently to the blond chick who kept babbling on to me. She had a nice rack and all but she wasn't catching my interest.

"Sorry got to go" I muttered before shoving through the crowd and away from her.

Recently girls have lost interest to me and that...that was scary. This morning when Emma had come in looking sexy as hell it wasn't her who had gotton my pants to tight. It'd been Adriain. Which should be incredibly gross to me. 

He hadn't had a shirt on. Now I've seen Adrain naked as the day he was born and never thought of him like that. We've been room mates longer then we've been friends and I never once got a hard on just from staring at his abs. Or how his hair looked like he'd just got done having a nice rumble in bed.

I shook my head hoped these thoughts would go away. It should be Emma I should be lusting after not another guy! Maybe I should go to a strip club or something/

I groaned and rubbed my face feeling my hands shaking slightly. I'd always had a certain attraction to other guys but it had been easy to ignore because come on I couldn't be gay.

"Hey there"

i took a sharp breath in at the deep voice that washed over me like a wave of heat. God what sexy eyes he had. Wait no I had to stop thinking like this!

I shifted slightly hoping he'd look up.

When he finally did I felt my knees go weak.

Our eyes connected and everything around us disappeared. It was just me and him. His dark blue eyes stared into mine as if searching for my soul.

"Come on little one" he smirked at me lightly grabbing my fingers with his. I stifled my moan as sparks and heat danced between us as his skin touched my skin.

Slightly dazed I let him lead me out of the club and into the parking lot.

"Where's your car" He whispered pulling me closer now that we were away from prying eyes.

I gulped and pointed to my car letting him pull me toward it. The drive to my apartment was silent though I could the tense air around us. Just waiting to set us on fire.

When we entered my apartment I fidgeted nervously for some reason.

"I'm not gay!" I blurted out suddenly feeling my cheeks heat up.

He smirked at me and slowly stalked forward and like a deer in the headlights I just stared at him.

"But you are" He whispered touching his lips to my neck. I shivered closing my eyes as his lips ran along my skin.

I was brought back to reality when I heard him growl.

I stumbled back wide eyed. "Your a wolf!" I sputtered.

His eyes widen surprise and relief shining at me. "So you do know about werewolfs then" he asked stepping forward.

I cleared my throat and nodded "My roommates are...like you"

"Well thats good so now I don't have to explain what you are to me."

I gulped suddenly scared.

"What am I?"

He smiled for real this time a large toothy one that made my stupid heart stutter.

"Your my mate"