Chapter 14 (Why?)

I woke up to the feel of Luke kissing my shoulder and neck.

I moaned softly and turned over on my side. I opened my eyes and stared into his hooded ones.

"I've missed you" he whispered tangling a hand in my hair. I smiled and leaned forward letting him capture my lips. Our kiss was slow at first but quickly progressed, the heat rising inside me.

Suddenly I realised I was naked. When did that happen?

His hands ran over my body making me forget about Adrain, and the attacker, about everything but him.

"God you make me crazy" he panted.

I smiled and bit his lip "Good because you drive me insane"

After that he made it impossible for me to speak.

I stepped out the shower and slowly dried off. I jumped startled when I heard Luke's voice.

"We need to go to the doctor today" he said it causally but his eyes were running over me in a way that would delay us further.

"Stop perving on me" I snapped throwing my towel at him.

He easily caught it and grabbed my waist kissing my lips. "Sorry little mate but you make it hard to think of anything else"

I mock glared at him but was secretly pleased.

When we were both dressed and ready we quietly left the castle without anybody noticing. We left a note on our door saying we'd be back later.

Hopfully no one would notice we were gone.

As we sat in the doctors office I stared to get a little nervous. Luke noticed and grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles.

I smiled and him and pecked his lips grateful for his presence.

"Luke? Emma?"

We both froze at the sound of that familiar voice.

We looked up to see Candy our old Alpha female and her mate behind her.

I blinked my mind going blank.

Fortunately Luke stood up quickly bowing his head slightly "Alpha's nice to see you again" He sputtered nervously.

Candy giggled "I see you two found out your not related then"

We both gaped at her. "You knew!" I practically yelled getting looks from other patients.

"Of course" she stated sounding offend.

"And why didn't you tell us" Luke asked her

"Oh well we were promised not to of course" Liam the Alpha stated.

"Yes I remember it like yesterday when your father brought little Emma to the pack. Said he found her in the woods abandoned. I'm so glad you two found each other again and for the better it looks like" She grinned.

 I looked down and blushed.

 "Were mates" Luke stated proudly.

Candy squealed and clapped her hands while Liam clapped Luke on the back.

"So what are you two doing here?" she asked sitting beside me. I blushed again and looked down. "I''m pregnant" I whispered.

She gasped then pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh this is wonderful news we shall send a gift right away won't we Liam?"