Chapter 15 (No)

So I'm dedicating this to AlisonCambell2 because while I was writing this we were talking about how all of you were ready to kill me and how a certain fan said they were sending the ninjas. Lol well me and AlisonCambell2 decided we were getting the eggs and babies and going to war. lol

...........................................................................

Emma P.O.V

I felt dead inside. My brother was dead.

This was all my fault.

I stared at his lifeless face Sarah sobbing over him. No one could help her now. Her mate was gone never to return.

I remember the frist time I saw him.

I'd just met Andy for the first time and was surprised when another male walked in the living room.He stopped and scoweld at me making me cower slightly.

"Who is she another 'friend'?" he sneered.

Andy unaffected by his fowl mood smiled brightly. "Nope meet our new room mate!"

His scowled deepened and he stomped back to his room slamming the door. Well okay....

I blinked back tears realising I'd never see another one of his scowls.....

I pressed my face against Luke's chest my shoulders shaking. This wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all. Adrain wasn't suppose to die. It just wasn't how our story was suppose to end.

Adrain was my big brother the one who always called me short stuff and had taken care of me when I frist shifted.

I watched as Lee walked slowly to Sarah and pulled her away. She buried her face in his neck her body shaking fiercly. Lee leaned down tears in his eyes and pulled the cover over his twins face.

************************************************

I stared out my bedroom window feeling nothing. Adrain was gone and I was all to the blame.Everything was my fault.

Luke climbed onto the bed and pulled me against my chest. He pressed his lips against the side of my head and hummed softly. A tear slipped down my cheek and I let out a ragged cry. I clutched my heart and let out a scream of pain.

Luke picked me up and held me tightly to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and screamed into his chest.

"I'm here baby. Just let it out" He whispered.

Holding him tightly I did just that.

We were all gathered at the back of the castle Adrain's laid peacefully in his coffin. My mother stood silently crying.

I clutched to Luke's hand for all I was worth. My hair limp and stringy hung in my pale face. I stared blankly at Adrain's pale lifeless face. I'd never see his smile again. Never get to hug him again. Never........

I swallowed hard and suddenly the lycan side of me roared in grief and rage and I felt my eyes flash. Before my lycan took over compltely I remembered the bond.

It was like I was watching myself as my Lycan toook control. I broke away from Luke harshly and snarled intruppting the words my father had been saying.

I walked forward and slapped Adrian's face hard. Everyone gasped but I ignored them.

"I hope you feel that you bastard! How dare you die!' I screamed.

I searched for the bond he'd formed the night of my birthday. It was faint.......almost a whisper of what it once was but I grasped it for all i was worth.