Chapter 11 (His blood on your hands)

Emma P.O.V

Boiling with rage I left my brother sleeping peacefully on his bed.

As I stomped toward my brothers jackass of a mate's room every door on the way was slammed open. My powers so out of control in my rage I barely even noticed as windows exploded leaving trails of glass after me.

I glared at Cameron's door watching it fly open my hands balled at my sides.

Once I entered the room the door slammed shut the silence surrounding us.

Cameron's brown hair was ruffled as if he'd had his fingers run through it recently. He stood by the window not bothering to look at me.

"You idiot do you know what you've done!" I screamed

He didn't even flinch.

"I can't" He whispered

I stared at him  in disbelief "You can't what!? Love the person who was made just for you!"

"I can't......I can't be with a guy. I'm not gay and it's just gross and wrong!" My wolf and Lycan were both ready to punch him in the face.

"Who says its wrong? Humans? Who gives a shit what the humans think? Were damn wolves no one cares if your mates a guy and you know why? Because its not your choice, its the moon goddess chocie and if she wants you to be with a freaking guy then your damn well going to suck it up and love your soul mate."  I gritted out.

He still didn't turn to look at me.

"I'm not gay. I don't like men. I'd be a horriable mate to a Clay anyway. What if we got togeather and Damn it just thinking about me with another man disgusts me." He said in a quiet voice.

Disbelief nearly chocked me "You friggin idiot! Your going to let my brother die because something like this? Clay is your soul mate? No one is ever going to compare to him after this! My brother is the only one getting hurt and your not even giving him a chance!" I screamed.

"Its not right" He screamed at me turning around.

He paled as he took in my appearance. I nodded and slowly walked toward him.

"Yeah you see all this blood on me? It's your mates" I spat watching as he paled further looking ready to faint.

"C-Clay's blood?" he whispered.

"Yes its Clay's blood. You know whats not right Cameron? Whats not right is having to bandage my brothers wounds after he tries to commit suicide because his pathetic mate can't be step up and accept him." I growled.

Cameron sat down on the bed heavily.

"He tried to commit suicide?" He chocked out horror on her face.

"What the hell did you expect you freaking asshole! You rejected him! Have you ever met a wolf who's been rejected by their mate? NO because they all die!" I screamed

"B-But I can't Emma. I can't!

I grabbed the front of his  shirt pushing my face right in his.

"Your going to get over these stupid ideas and accept my brother. All these excuses about this not being right isn't cutting it and if my brother dies because you can't get over it and grow up then I will personally make you suffer as much as Clay did and you can be buried right next to him. Because wither you like it our not your going to be with Clay in this life or death"

I shoved him back and smeared a bloody hand on his face.

"Remember what I said as you wash your mates blood off your face. Because if you don't accept him you'll be washing it off your hands too"