Chapter 18 - I'm Sorry

A/n - There will be 2 more chapter after this one. Sorry:/

CP/N POV

I had to finish this. It's me he wants, and he'll get me.I don't know when I'll leave, but I plan it to be soon. I just hope Hoodie will understand. I don't want anyone getting hurt. I stayed in MY room and thought of ways to get to him, but I haven't came up with anything. It wasn't until a knock came to my door. I sighed and got up to open it up and saw Masky. I half expected it to be Hoodie, but I guess not. 

"What's up?" I asked leaning on my door frame. "Hoodie send you up here?"

"No he didn't, but he is worried about you."

"Then why are you up here?" I asked. "We are suppose to be 'enemy's' remember?" 

Masky gave a soft chuckle. I smiled and gave a soft laugh. Once the small laugh was over Masky stared at me.

"Well. I was worried. We all are," Masky sighed. "Cp/n, what's wrong?"

I didn't know if I should tell him or not. I don't want him to get involve anymore than he is, but it feels wrong to keep this to myself. Sighing I turned and looked at him.

"I'm thinking of away to find Jasper and kill him. On my own. I don't want you to get involved in this anymore. Please don't tell them," I begged. "It's me he wants." 

Masky bow his head and shook it slightly before looking at me again. 

"Your not alone on this Y/n," Masky sighed. "I won't tell, but you can't do this alone. So you let someone help you or I'll be telling Hoodie about this."

I glared at him. 

"Don't. Call. Me. Y/n," I growled. "Or I swear I will strangle you Tim."

"Please, a name is a name," Masky chuckled. "But seriously. Let someone help you. I'll even help you."

I sighed and looked up at him. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this alone."

"NO YOU DON'T!" Masky yelled. "DAMN IT CP/N YOUR NOT ALONE AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK A GIRL LIKE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KILL HIM WHEN YOU COULDN'T EVEN SAVE YOUR FATHER OR BOTHER TO TRY! YOU LET HIM DIE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP THE KILLER! HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN BE ALIVE IF YOU ACTUALLY TRIED TO SAVE HIM!"

I blinked in shock. He didn't just go there. 

"Fuck you! You killed him and I can't even believe that I could trust you! Can't believe that I even call you a friend..." I sighed as tears fell. "I'm leaving this place. I have been blinded by love to see where I was...A hell hole."

I slapped my door and pack all of my stuff. It wasn't until I heard a knock on my door. My face grew stern as I grabbed my stuff and jumped out the window landing on my feet. 

"Cp/n!" 

I knew who that was. It was Hoodie. I quickly ran into the forest and didn't dare look back as more tears fell. I can't go back. Why did I fall for the one that did nothing while my father was murdered? Why did I befriend the one that killed him? Why was I so stupidly blind by love? I stopped in front of a tree trying to catch my breath. It wasn't long until I heard someone calling my name.

 I looked back and quickly went up the tree and sat on one the branches. It wasn't long until I saw Toby and Sally. Sally called my name again. I didn't go down. I couldn't go back, not now. Sally sat under the tree I was at and sighed as tears fell from her face.

"Why did she leave us Toby?" Sally asked.

Toby sat next to her and sighed.

"I d-don't know...But you don't h-h-have to worry. Cp/n i-is a strong g-girl. She'll be fine," Toby smiled. 

Sally nodded and stood up.

"Come on, lets keep going," Sally sighed.

Toby got up and the pair left. Why did I ever go to the place? Sally was a sweet girl from what I knew, and I left her and the others. I decided to stay in the tree for the night before I continue on my way. I sighed and left sleep over come me. 

Hoodie's POV

I heard yelling from above and thought nothing of it until I heard Cp/n yelling right back. I ran up the stair to see Masky leaning against the other wall with his hands tugging on his hair. 

"What happen," I asked with slight worry. 

I stood in front of him. 

"Hoodie...Cp/n's leaving to find Jasper. I tried to tell her not to go, but I got out of hand...I'm so sorry Hoodie. I don't think she will be coming back here even if she livings threw Jasper's wrath," Masky voice shook. 

I turned and knock on the door but no answer. I opened the door to see her jumping out her window. Masky and I both ran to it and saw she was ok. I yelled her name.

"Cp/n!" 

Once she heard me, she ran. I jumped down the stairs and burst threw the doors and ran after her, but I ended up in a clearing. I've lost her...I fell to my knees and tor of my mask and stared at it before throwing it. Why did she leave? Was I not a good enough reason for her to stay? Why would she go alone and what did Masky tell her? Tears streamed down my face. I stood up and grabbed my mask and walked back to the mansion, but place my mask back on before entering. Once inside I saw Slenderman and Masky talking and it seemed like Masky was really upset, but why is the question. I walked over to them and Slender turned towards me. 

"Your back. I sent the other's to fine her Hoodie. We'll bring her back," Slender explained. "And Masky has something to tell you."

I stared at him as Slenderman left us alone.

"H-Hoodie...It's my fault...I shouldn't have yelled at her say the things I said."

I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"What did you tell her?" I asked, growing slightly ticked.

" I told her she couldn't even save her father or bother trying...I said you let him die and you didn't even try to stop the killer...I told her He might have lived if she had tried to save him...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that. Hoodie I'm sorry," Masky's voice shook.

Sorry wasn't going to bring her back. I growled and pinned him to the ground.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?!" Anger filled me, but soon replaced with realization. 

I was there and did nothing. We were order to kill him because he got to much info on us...I got off on Masky and sat on the floor and sighed. 

"You told her something she has forgotten while she was here and now she sees us for what we really are...Killers," I whispered. "She most likely will never come back to us..."

I'm sorry Y/n....I'm so sorry.