Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I just away from the park after seeing a strange hooded person. I was scared. Not just that my mother is going to be mad at me. Knowing I snuck away again. Oh well. Dad will understand. After all I love my dad. His the best dad in the world. Why? Well, instead of yelling when you do something bad, he smiles softly and calmly explains what you did wrong and why not to do out.
I sighed once I got home. Of course mom was angry. Dad tried to reason with her but mom slapped him. I was sent to my room without dinner. I sighed and went too my 'bedroom'. My bedroom is in a basement with only a few blankets as a bed, and on flat pillow.
A big group of boxes say in a corner of a room. In the boxes was dads old stuff, such as weapons, clothes, and old fashion stuff that could make us rich. Dad put it down here because of mom. I smiled tho myself. Grandpa's stuff was in there as well.
Dad told me Grandpa was working on something big. Something that was very secret. I wanted to know what it was, but dad never told me. It's ok though. Maybe it's for the best. I sighed. I yawned but before I closed my eyes I heard my mother scream and two loud thuds. I was scared. I moved behind the boxes and stayed quiet. Minutes later two people came down stairs, my dad tied to a chair.

(Watch the video for this part of you can. If not go to David Near Masky's Voice.)

I gasped. My d-dad was killed. Was this dads research? Grandpa's research? I didn't know. That explains the papers, the pictures, and the stuff in the boxes. I was going to finish what he started. I will make 'Tim' and his 'friends' pay.

Hoodies POV

Toby and I went on the search for Jasper. Jeff tried to kill him, but failed. His friends Blood Traitor, Dark Shadow, and Homicidal Emily. Sadly never found him our the others yet. Poor Masky. I know he's ass but his still my friend. Sighing we found a old shack on the other side of the woods. Toby grabbed his hatches as I grabbed my gun. I kicked down the door and held my gun up. I scanned the room. I though it was clear, but was tackled on the left side by a strange person. A woman. Toby quickly slammed his hatchet into her head and blood when every where. That's when I heard a small click sound of a gun. A young teen age girl about Toby's age stood by with a pistol in her hand. Long light brown hair with black dye, violet blue eyes, a green and silver striped scarf, a light green shirt, dark blue jeans, and black shoes.
"Drop your weapons, now." She demanded.
Toby dropped his hatchets and I let go off my gun, and shoved the woman's body off of me. A girl around Sally's age came out. Short black hair, blue eyes, and a red dress. The little girl grabbed our weapons and put then by the other girl.

(sorry its short but I promise Ill publish more often.)