Chapter 10

Hoodie's POV

When I shot I hit Jasper before he killed her. He fled in pain but covered it up with a laugh. Once he was gone I ran over to Y/n to see her smiling at me. Her back was cut deeply and she would be paralysed from it.

"It takes more than that to kill me," She smiled.

She hiding the pain and acting strong. Masky picking her up and laid her on the couch. Then he left. Toby went to tell Slender what happen while I stayed by her.

"You can't run...
You can't Hide...
It never leaves...
It may heal...
But never fully leave...
Anger and sadness show us
Show us how you feel on the inside...
You can't fight it off...
It's deep in side...
There it will lay....
The Pain Inside...." Y/n mumbled with a small smiled.

"Y/n your going to be fine," I stated.

"I know...Because I you will make sure of it..." Y/n shaking vocie whispered.

I settle rubbed her hair from her face. Y/n see looked over at me.

"Jasper's still out there...." Y/n sighed looking back at the ceiling.

I knew she wasn't going to make it. Tears fell behind my mask. I was happy I was wearing it, but I it help that fact that Y/n noticed.

"I'll be fine...thank you for trying to let me have a better life to live Hoodie..."

I bit my lip drawing blood because I refused to sob.

Slenderman's POV

"You can't run...
You can't Hide...
It never leaves...
It may heal...
But never fully leave..
Anger and sadness show us
Show us how you feel on the inside...
You can't fight it off...
It's deep in side...
There it will lay....
The Pain Inside...." Y/n mumbled with a small smiled.

Toby, Masky, and I listened. I decided to make her a proxy...but she has to perish first...

"Y/n your going to be fine," Hoodie stated shakily.

"I know...Because I you will make sure of it..." Y/n shaking vocie whispered.

"Jasper's still out there...." Y/n sighed.

"I'll be fine...thank you for trying to let me have a better life to live Hoodie..."

That got me...I actually started to feel sad about her dieing...I knew Hoodie was upset about this. I was as well, but I will bring her back. Not for me. For Hoodie.

A/n I get that it's short but it's all I got...peace!