Chapter 8

Hoodie's POV

I went down stairs to make Y/n something to eat. I have a feeling she's going to be hungry. I grabbed a my dinner, which was a sub sandwich, and took it to Y/n. Masky stopped me before I could get to the stairs.

"Hoodie, do you think the boss will be ok with this?" I asked. "I mean having a human here..?"

Ok Masky had a point, but if she couldn't stay then..she would be killed. I'm not going to let that happen. Even if I get kill for it. I will die for her, after all I ruined her life. I might not know her all that well, but I do know that she is worth something. Something worth dieing  for.

"I don't know, but if not then I will protect her."

I walked away, to my room. I sighed and knocked quietly before walling in. Y/n was staring out the window. I tapped on her shoulder causing her to turn and smile a small smile. I smiled, behind the mask, and handed her the sandwich. Y/n slowly took it out of my hands with her thin, delicate fingers. She stared at it a minute and started eating, but only half.

"Here, you can have the rest," Y/n said quietly.

"Its fine, you can have it."

Y/n just held it in front of me and gave a small glare. I chuckled and took it out of her hands earning a smirk as she turn back towards the window. Once I was done I stared at the ageing sky filled with stars. It was quiet a sight to see. Then a voice came to..Shit, he found out...I quickly grabbed Y/n holding her behind me. I knew Y/n was shocked and scared at the same time.

Slenderman appeared in the room, he seemed to be in rage. If you live with him long enough you can tell his emotions and I knew he was pissed. Y/n held my arm tightly in fear. I wasn't going to let him harm her.

"Hoodie, step away form that girl now!"

Slenderman's POV

I was sitting in my office when Toby knocked on the door. I sighed to myself.

"Come on in Toby," I said telepathically as always.

Toby walked in and sat down on a stair that sat in front of my desk.

"Sir, we n-never found Jasper...b-b-but we do h-have a guest," Toby said quietly. "Female."

I just nodded. They still haven't found Jasper. I sent Jeff, Ben, EJ, and Jane to locate them. If one of them doesn't find him I'll do it myself. I looked over at Toby, Hoodie is gonna kill me if I say - I decided to stop him in the middle of his thought.

"Is there someone eles here?'' I asked.

Toby went paly and didn't answer.

"Toby," I growled out slightly.

"S-s-sir p-pleas-se don't g-get a-a-angry. T-t-t-there's a h-h-hum-human girl h-h-here," Toby ticked in fear.

"HOODIE!!!!!" I screamed straight to him.

I teleported straight into his room. That's when I saw her.

"Hoodie, step away from that girl now!" I ordered.

"No," Hoodie snapped.

I froze in anger. I took a step closer and Hoodie stood his ground.

"Hoodie. Step. Away. From. Her. NOW!"

Hoodie stood his ground, not even budging. If he wasn't my strongest proxy I would have killed him.

"You kill her, you kill me," Hoodie stated.