Chapter 6

Hoodie's POV

I had to help Masky up because he could make to jump. I barely made it. I quickly help Masky up and we continued on our way, until we heard a chainsaw. Once I got him up we walked threw to halls trying to find Y/n. We went a few floors higher to see a Nurse with a chainsaw in her hand, trying to kill Blood Traitor, but with no success in doing so.

Zalgo's POV

Y/n is a girl searching for vengeance on  the proxies. This might be good. She could become my new proxy. I chuckled and vanished in the darkness in search for Y/n, who was in a abandon hospital.

Blood Traitor POV

I dodged the chainsaw again and again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Masky and Hoodie. Shit. I need to find Y/n now. I'm done playing around. I teleported off to a different room with blood stains on the walls and floor. Ok, that was rude of me to leave Masky and Hoodie like that. I sigh in frustration. I need to find Y/n but they could be in trouble.

I gentle closer my eyes and let my soul leave my body to find Y/n. It wasn't long to find her. Y/n was at the top off the building. Zalgo was a good distance from her, still searching. Hoodie and Masky were being attacked by the crazy nurse. My soul quickly retreated back to my body. Once by I was gasping for air.

I quickly teleported to Masky and Hoodie. That was a bad mistake.

Hoodie's POV

Blood Traitor teleported in front of us, getting hit in the back with the chainsaw. He grabbed our wrist, disregarding his injuries, and quickly teleported into a room painted in blood. He clasped on the floor, breathing rapidly. Masky helped him up, to lean him on the wall. His body shook with every breath he took. Blood Traitor look striaght at us.

"To the roof," Blood Traitor chocked out.

Masky and I look at each other.

"Stay with him," I said as I ran out the door heading to the roof.

On my way up their I felt a strong aura. Zalgo was near. I had to hurry. Once at the roof I saw Y/n sitting their. She is so beautiful, just like the night I saw her. I went up to her and tapped on her shoulder lightly. Y/n stood up and turn towards me with a face filled with rage, sadness, and hatred.

"What do you want? To kill me? Kill me like you did my father?" Y/n shout.

"No, look I'm so sorry for what happened ok, I was under orders-" I was cut off.

"Oh so you think sorry is going to bring them back, that saying sorry is going to fix everything?!" Y/n yelled. "You have made my life a living hell Brian! I wish you were dead!"

Before I could do anything Zalgo appeared behind her. I stood there paralyzed in fear.

"Hello Y/n," Zalgo chuckled.

Y/n turned around and stood her ground.

Maskys POV

Blood Traitor was losing so much blood, but he seemed so calm. His breathing became slower. Before long I heard footsteps. I watched as the door nob turned. once the door was open I saw Toby with one bloody arm and the nurse.

"I'm sorry. I tough you were hear to hurt Y/n," she said. "I didn't know you guys where friends with her."

"H-her name is Ann," Toby ticked.

Ann moved my out of the way and started to bandage up Blood Traitor. I sat there with Toby wondering if he, or Y/n and Hoodie was ok.