Chapter 11

Hoodie looked up to see Slenderman on the other side of the couch. He said no words and took Y/n towards his office to bring he back to life as his proxy and to keep Hoodie sane. Meanwhile Jasper when back to his estate with his injured body. Once inside his low chuckles slowly turned into loud and insane laugh.

"Y/n...your going to die..." Jasper laughed.

Blood Traitor heard this and went to Slender Mansion. Knowing the risk of him dieing he still went to make sure Y/n was alright. He was quickly stop before he could reach sight of it.

"BT?"

"Emily? What are you doing here?" Blood Traitor asked.

A girl with black hair, eyes like Ben but blue. Stitches down her head and cheeks. She was about the same size as Ben.

"I could ask you the same thing," Emily replied.

"Y/n. That's why," Blood Traitor answered.

Emily sighed and walked over with him.

"Your not going alone. Come on," Emily ordered.

He followed.

Masky POV

I sat quietly in my room with Ann by my side. We sat there until there was a loud crash. I stood up and told Ann to stay here. I ran down the stairs and saw Jeff pinning Blood Traitor to the ground as Ben attacked Homicidal Emily. I pulled Jeff off of him.

He saved us and its only far if I returned the favor. I got Ben and Emily apart.

"Masky, what th-"

"What are you two doing here?" I asked ignoring Jeff.

"Y/n. Where is she?" Blood Traitor asked.

I couldn't speak.

"She was attacked by Jasper..." I hear Hoodies vocie. "She's gone.."

"Not Gone," Slender appeared. "Reborn."

"What?" Emily and BT asked.

"She is one of us," Slender answered. "She will be serving as my proxy."

Blood Tratior sighed and grabbed Emily.

"Just make sure she's safe from Zalgo and is away from Jasper," BT asked before leaving.

Hoodie turned towards Slender, "you brought her back?"

"Think of this as a payback for being loyal," Slender replied. "But Masky is still training her. Oh and her new room is by yours."

Hoodie nodded and went into Slender's office and found Y/n sitting on the deck staring at the ground. (Ok now just picture your Creepypasta self X3)

"Y/n?"

"Hey Hoodie...I kinda go by CP/N now..." (CP/N Just means your Creepypasta Name because I'm not going to give you one. even thought I have a lot in mind. Such as Virus, Stitches, Sly Slicer...Sorry..)

"Oh. Are you ok?" Hoodie asked standing in front of her now.

"I'm fine...but I don't want to work for the people that killed my father," CP/N stated quiet clearly.

Hoodie sighed and took her hand and lead her to her new room. CP/N awed. The carpet was F/c along with the shade for the windows The bed sheets was 2F/c. A TV sat at the front of the room and a window on the opposite side of the room. Hoodie stood at the door way and lead on it.

"This is amazing!"

Hoodie laughed, "you like it?"

"Like? No I love it! Sure beat sleeping in a basement!" CP/N smiled.

A/n - Yay finally its done. This is a dumb and stupid story! Ok, just tell me if I should continue so I don't waste to much time here writing this...