Chapter 4

A/n hey guys I just want to saw thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day.

Hoodie POV

I sighed. I wish I knew I what happened. I groaned. My head hurt so bad. I sighed an walked into the bathroom to grab the aspirin. Once I was in the bathroom I locked the door. I took off my mask and glared at my reflection. I shook my head and took the pills with water. I put my mask back on and headed down stairs. Masky saw me and ran over to me before I could reach the door.

"Are you OK?" Masky asked.

"Yea. I'm going to go into town and get something to eat. Wanna come with Toby and me?" I asked.

"Sure," Masky answered.

Y/n POV

I stood up and bumped into someone causing me to fall backwards. It was a man with one green eye and one blue eye, brown hair, and well built. I should know because his chest was hard.

"Oh I'm so sorry miss," he said sticking out his hand to help me up.

"No its fine. It was my fault," I answered taking his hand.

"What's your name?" He asked with a smile.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n," I smiled back.

"Bud," he chuckled. "Do you want to go the cafe?"

"Sure," I answered.

Besides it's best if I took my mind off those...things. He seemed nice, but I'm not sure if I can trust him. Once we got to the cafe I saw there was a place for kids to sing and dance. My dad used to work here. I bet he put it there because when I was little I would be so bored sitting at the tables. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"You OK Y/n?" Bud asked.

"Yea I'm fine.." I said with a sad smile.

I ordered (favorite cheesecake) and some tea. Bud got coffee, a bagel and paid. We sat and talked having a great time. That's when a little girl tugged on my sleeve.

"Will you two sing?" She asked.

I looked over at Bud who smiled.

"Sure," Bud answered picking up the girl.

I sighed and walked to the area where the little kid were dance and sing. It was so cute. Bud set the little girl down as she ran on stage.

"Hey guys! We have to singers for a duet!" She cheered.

"Oh really? I but they sound like crap!" A girl said from the crowd.

You knew that voice. The voice you dreaded for years. B/n (B/n=Bitches name. Sorry had too.) I saw her as she made her way towards me. I just glared at her. With her stood some of my old friends and my ex-boyfriend. Once he saw me he just chuckled pulling B/n closer to him like he did to me. Bud rapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek causing them both to frown and me know to be a blushing mess.

"My girlfriend and I aren't looking for a fight," Bud smirked.

Did he just say girlfriend? I was to shocked to ask. We just met...

"May the best singer win," B/n said coldly.

"Done," Bud answered, reaching his hand out.

B/n hesitantly shook his hand. I could have swore I saw  his eyes turn red. I shook it off as B/n and her 'new' boyfriend walked up there. They choose my song....the song that B/f and I sang. (B/f=Boyfriend or in this case ex-boyfriends name.) F/s. (F/s=favorite song) They sang F/s. I knew why they did that. I was so angry.