Chapter 13 - Truth or Dare?

A/n ~ The Art work ISN'T mine. Ok? OK.

Hoodie's POV

I have started growing feelings for Cp/n...but I have a feeling she doesn't feel the same. If anything, I think she'll be with Toby. I mean who would want to be with a shy, weak, and pathetic person like me? I did get involved in killing her father. I want her. I want her more than a friend. I want her to be my girlfriend, but it will never happen.

As I sat outside on the porch, Cp/n came out and sat next to me. I blushed slightly behind the mask I wore. Cp/n sat there and looked over at me. The smile on her face was beautiful. I only wish I could show her my feelings.

"What are you doing out here all by yourself?" CP/n asked.

"Oh nothing really...just getting fresh air," I answered.

"Ok. Just making sure you were ok...," Cp/n said with a smile, walking inside the mansion.

She's concerned about me? Hmm? I guess she gets concerned for everyone. Oh well. She is a proxy now and proxies always look out for each other. I walked back in the mansion after a few minutes only to see Toby twirling her around. I growled slightly but kept my composure. It made me sad that Toby hung out with her so much, but happy to see the smile on her face.

Her laugh was the one thing I wanted to make her do. I shook my head going up the stairs to my room. I grabbed a random book and started reading. I was on chapter 9 with about 4 more to go or so, then someone knocked on the door. I got up and answered it only to see Cp/n. I practically blushed.

"Hey everyone is playing truth or dare now that Sally's at Splendormans house," Cp/n said with her sweet vocie. "Would you like to come down and get your nose out of the book for a bit?"

"Sure," I answered.

We walk down the stairs and sat in the circle. Cp/n sat by Toby as I sat by Masky.

"Ok now that Hoodie is here let's get the game started. Ok Jeff will you start us off," Slenderman asked.

"Ok," Jeff said while scanning the room. "EJ. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he stated firmly.

"I dare you to take that mask of yours off until the game is over," Jeff smirked.

Oh how I hate his smirks, but EJ surprisingly did his dare. I wasn't disturbed by it.

"Slender, Truth or Dare?" EJ asked.

"Truth," Slenderman said.

"Is it truth that your still a virgin?" EJ asked.

Everyone stare at him but Cp/n. She was shifting a bit and blushing. I blushed behind the mask and look at Slenderman. I do believe CP/n is indeed a virgin.

"Yes I am."

"Oooooh," Jeff said,"that's sad."

"Masky, Truth or Dare?" Slenderman asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to confess your feelings to everyone," Slenderman said.

"Ok fine. Jeff you creep me out sometimes And EJ. Hoodie your like a brother to me, Toby I hate you, and everyone else is a good friend to me besides Y/n...You just tick me off sometimes. Hoodie. Truth or Dare?" Masky asked.

"Dare,"I stated firmly.

"I dare you to take off Cp/n shirt," Masky smirked behind the mask.

I walk over to her with me face as red as ever. She blushed slightly as I pulled the shirt over her head. As soon as I got it off I gave it back to her. Which she put back on. I sat back down quietly.

"Ben, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare," Ben smirked.

"I dare you to kill Navi," I said remembering what happened last time.

"Yes please kill that thing!" Jeff yelled.

Ben left and came back 5 minutes later with Navi in his hand. Quickly he squeezed her until she was Dead. ( Navi is the fairy that follows Link)

"Thank you!" Jeff cried with joy.

"Ok, well, Cp/n Truth or Dare?" Ben asked.

"Dare," she said with no fear.

Ben smirked and motioned her to go over there with him. I could make out he what whispering about I to her. What ever it was it made her blush. Everyone leaned in trying to find out what they were saying. I was too. Cp/n sighed and stood in the middle of the circle. She slowly took off her shirt tossing it towards Masky, then took of her pants throwing them to Toby. Whistles were heard around the room. She walk over to me and sat on my lap. Whistles and cheers filled the room. Cp/n sat and glared at Ben evilly.

"Jane Truth or Dare?" Cp/n asked.

"Dare..."Jane said a bit unsure with her answer.

"I dare you to take off that wig" Cp/n smirked.

Wait...Jane wore a wig? Ok I didn't know that.

"W-what wig???" Jane asked.

Cp/n stood up and pulled her 'hair' and threw it to the ground and pointed, "that wig."

Jane quickly grabed it and put it back as Jeff and Ben snickered, with a few other laughing. Cp/n sat back down on my lap. I couldn't hold it in with Cp/n on top of me. I try not to 'pop' it when she was striping but now it was hard. Not just that. I shook my head trying not to think of her like that.

After a while longer...

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven, but instead of seven minutes we got the whole night," Ben said.

Cp/n got off my lap and grabbed her shirt and pants and put them back on. I stood up with everyone else as Ben took his hat. The girls went out of the room as we put our items in. Then the girls came back in and Suicide Sadie went first. She got Slenderman. Nina got EJ. Clocky got Toby. Kate got Masky.

Ann got Ben. That left me with Cp/n. What worried me is Masky and Kate...Kate decide to stay for awhile, but Masky and Kate a relationship in the past...Ann liked Masky. I just hop no one dies...We went into my room. CP/n sat next to me on the bed as I took off my mask

"What where you reading?" CP/n asked.

"I don't know," I answered feeling stupid.

She laughed. I loved it when she laughed. Then I remembered this was my chance.

"Y-y/n...I need to tell you something," I said nervously.

"I need to tell you something too," she nervously as well.

"You go first," I said.

"Hoodie, these past few days I've know you, you've been nothing but nice to me. I would be lying if i said I didn't like you..."

"As in what?" I asked.

"Well...Like you like you," CP/N bit her lip, not facing me.

I was shocked. I smiled and grabed her chin, making her look at me.

"Well it would be a lie if I said I didn't feel the same way," I smiled.

A/n ~ Yay! Ok I will tell the truth...I was laze but it dose do with the story ok...Anyways this is from my X Readers...The only reason why I did this is 1: I need something to publish. 2: Its 12:22 at night. 3: I couldn't think of anything. Sorry...But hey info on the next chapter. There will be a lemon and there will more drama in it as well.

I laughed! Tell me if you laughed watching this too and I wan to know which one was your favorite >.<

Bye!