Chapter 5

A/n Sorry for delays a younger sibling broke my iPad.

Maymi POV

I was walking around town with Pip. That's when I saw the proxy's. Pip gripped my shirt tightly. Toby and Hoodie seemed shocked and I sensed fear. I calmly walked over to them. Hoodie and Toby looked at Masky then back at me. Once I was in front of them I looked straight into there eyes.

"Sorry for what happened in the house. We already have someone coming after us and I think you know who I'm talking about. Here's a hint, black and red and his name starts with a Z," I said slowly.

"Zalgo..." Masky choked out.

That's when I saw Blood Traitor and a young girl. I walked over and picked up Pip and the girl smile slightly.

"Hey, this is Y/n. I know you three know me," Blood Tratior said looking at the proxy's.

Y/n's face when into fear, sadness, and hatered.

She look away and walked off. Blood Tratior watched her leave, as did Hoodie. I sighed quietly and looked over at Masky who was staring at me.

"What about Jasper?" Masky asked.

"Oh, he was Zalgo x-proxy. He has been trying to escape him for years now, and now for ya'll," I growled slightly.

"Maymi, he's close..I can feel him..."Pip whispered.

I did too, but he was hear to find us no doubt. 

"I feel it too," Blood Traitor said. "Oh no.."

That's when He ran to where the girl went. Hoodie followed behind. Masky ran after them as Toby sighed. That's when I remembered I shot his knee cap. Pip looked up and me then at Toby's leg.

"May I fix up your knee? Its the least I can do since we attacked you guys," Pip smiled.

"Sure," Toby answered as his neck cracked.

With that Pip gentle touched his knee cap as a light white glow hit his knee.

"Try to walk," Pip said standing by me once again.

Toby handed me the crutches and stood up just fine. Toby thanked her and ran after them. Pip and I smiled at each other and when into the cafe.

Y/n's POV

I walked off quickly. That was the people who killed my dad. I was angry but to scared to do anything. I sighed and walked to a abandon building and jumped in between the gap between to floors. I did thing all the time so i had no problem doing it. Ok maybe I have been alone for to long. Anyways this is the perfect place for me. Why?

Well if they come after me then I can kill them here. No one comes here, I know this building well, and the info i have will help me. Hoodie is the strongest and a smart fighter, as is Masky. Toby is numb to pain so fighting him isn't going to do anything to phase him. Oh well. I could trap them here and let them starve. Burn possibly. Bud i know is following me. i could care less though.

I sighed and continued on my way threw the building. Once I was at the top of the building I smiled and leaned on the wall. I need to know more about them. Ok so Hoodie is suppose to be shy. What a joke. Masky is suppose to be too. Toby was bullied in the past and was nearly killed in a fire. Masky and Hoodie had a connection to Slender some how. I don't know.

Hoodie carry's a gun, Toby hatchet's, Masky a think has a pocket knife of some sort. I can handle a gun or knife, but hatchet's? No. A flash of my fathers death appeared in my head. Masky killed him. I though things over. Maybe it should just be Masky that I kill, but Hoodie encouraged. I sighed and though about it. Before long I heard something, or should I say someone.

"It's ok, just jump," I heard a male say.

I think it was Hoodie.

"Ok, but if I fall I'm going to haunt you," A male voice growled.

"That's is if you die."

Yep it was them. Toby mustn't be to far behind and Bud might be closer than I think. I smiled. Why? Because I heard a chainsaw. Nurse Ann is close by.