Chapter 15

Hoodie and Y/n awoke to yelling down stairs. 

"What the hell?" Hoodie groaned. 

A rush of steps came to there door, with Masky barging in. CP/n and Hoodie blushed and stared as Masky panted. It wasn't until  Masky looked up and smirked.

"Well I'm surprised you even did it Brian," Masky smirked, behind his mask. 

Hoodie glared and CP/n looked between the two. Hoodies glare turned into a smirk as he wrapped his arm around CP/n and kissed her neck ever so softly.

"Yea it was amazing," Hoodie smirked laying his chin on her shoulder. "I loved every second of it."

This only cause CP/n to blush and Masky to glare. Just seconds later a chainsaw went threw Hoodies door. 

"What the fuck?" CP/n stared in shock. 

Masky dove under the bed and Kate and Ann fought inside of Hoodies room. Hoodie watched boredly as CP/n watching in shock. 

Hoodies POV

Well, that one way to start the morning. 

"this is not a good morning..." CP/n whispered.

I smirked and leaded in behind her ear whispering. 

"I know how to make it better," I smiled.

"How?" 

I pulled out my gun and shot between the two girls, causing them both to stare at me. 

"Out of my room," I ordered, causing both girls to leave. "You too Masky."

Masky crawled out and left. I sighed and helped CP/n out of bed and into the bathroom.

"What are we doing in here?" 

"Well your getting dressed and I'm going to be waiting for you in my room," I instructed.

Which she did so. I got dressed and placed my mask on just as CP/n walked out. 

"Lets go."

"Where are we going?" Cp/n asked. 

"Out of here," I smiled taking her hand.

"Where 'out of here'?" 

Hoodie laughed and took her out of the mansion and into a clearing in the woods. The lights dim glow lit the small pond, the grass shined with little dew drops. The shading of the trees angled just right of the clearing.

"T-this is beautiful," CP/n smiled in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you," I smiled wrapping both of my arms around her waste. 

"Oh ha," CP/n laughed. 

I snuggled into her neck resting my head there, "I mean it."

She turned around and hugged me.

"I love you Hoodie."

"I love you too."

A/n short and cute, but hey I need idea....I haven't caused to much drama if any. what should happen next, because Jasper and the other are still out there...So what should happen?