#TuesdayPost || Twenty-One Night Stand

Twenty-One Night Stand by dipthewick

On their 16th birthday Maddie Hyun and her best friend Peter made a pact, if one of them is still a virgin by the time they’re 21, they’ll sleep with each other

On their 16th birthday Maddie Hyun and her best friend Peter made a pact, if one of them is still a virgin by the time they’re 21, they’ll sleep with each other. Maddie said yes, because she never really expected any of them to go through with it. But unexpectedly on their 21st  birthday, amongst the birthday wishes, she’s surprised to receive a message from Peter asking her if she wants to go through with the pact.  She’s even more surprised to find herself saying yes.

From one lonely father, and an angry cousin to the truth behind her mother’s death and the confusion that is her love life, Maddie has a lot in store for her and this book brings to us the intricate tangle that is her life. While it may sound cliché (come on, what Wattpad book isn’t cliché), the little twists and the turns and the pot holes in Maddie’s road is what makes it so different from other books.

I loved this book and I strongly recommend it to you (provided that you are old enough and feel like you are mature enough to read this book, as it does have a few slightly mature scenes), I loved the writing style and the story line. I’ve read my fair share of Wattpad books about pacts and this one is definitely the best one I’ve read so far. With it’s dynamic characters to it’s different story line this is one book you will love.

By Tamanna
tamaska01